•Chapter 7•

Its two years and a half later. Jackson is 2 years old. Annie is 18 and Asher is 20.
This is Jackson now.

Annie and Asher both decided not to go to college

Annie and Asher both decided not to go to college. Annie still lives at home and so do the rest of her siblings. Asher has moved in the house with Annie and Jackson. Carson, Greg and Matt are now 22. Caleb is 20. Alison is also 18 like Annie and Hayley is 14 years old.
It's a Wednesday morning and Annie and Asher wake up and lay in bed and talk.

Annie-I forgot to ask you. As it's the weekend Jayden texted me and asked me if we wanted to go clubbing. She can get us fake ID's so should we go?
Asher-What about Jackson?
Annie-I'll get my mom or someone to watch him.
Asher-Sure, I'm down.

Annie text Jayden and lets her know that they will come. Annie and Asher go into Jackson's room and see him sitting up in his crib.

Annie-Hey baby boy!
Jackson-Mama! Dada!
Asher-Hey baby!

Asher picks him up and Annie and Asher goes down stairs. Annie makes them all breakfast. They sit Jackson in his high chair and feed him. When he's done Annie and Asher eat. Carson then comes down stairs. He picks Jackson up and kisses his forehead.

Carson-How's my favourite nephew?!
Jackson-Uncle Car car.
Annie-Your only nephew you mean.
Carson-Sure.
Annie-Since your here. Can you watch him tonight? Me and Asher are going clubbing. Jayden is getting us fake ID's.
Carson-I can't. I'm going over to Carrington's

Carrington is his girlfriend.

Annie-Take him with you.
Carson-That actually sounds like a good idea. We can put in some practise.
Annie-Practise for what?
Carson-Uhh.. nothing.
Annie-Spill it Carson. I know there's something you not telling me.
Carson-I can't. I promised Carrington I wouldn't say anything at the minute.
Annie-She will never know. Spill it!
Carson-Fine. She's pregnant.
Annie-Ahh! I'm gonna be a Auntie. Congratulations!
Asher-Congrats bro!
Carson-Thanks. But shhh! Your gonna tell the whole house. We're not telling people yet until she's gone for her first scan.
Annie-My lips are sealed.
Asher-Mine are too. And Carson can I talk to you.
Carson-Sure.

Carson gives Annie Jackson and Carson and Asher go up to Carson's room.

Carson-What's up?
Asher-I going to propose to Annie on Friday.
Carson-Are you asking for my blessing or something. In this family we don't do that.
Asher-No. I just need a good idea on how to do it.
Carson-You can sing right?
Asher-Yeah.
Carson-We could get friends and family together and go to the beach. I'll get her there while you set things up. You should sing marry you by Bruno Mars. The last words are 'I think I wanna marry you' when you have sung that. Pull out the ring, get down on one knee and propose. And she loves that song.
Asher-Okay. Thanks.

They go about their day and go clubbing. Annie got very drunk. They got a taxi back home and Asher carried her in. He carried her to her room and helped her get ready for bed. But she pulled him on top of her and kissed him. Their kiss got heated. Asher took off his clothes and left himself in his boxers and Annie was already in her thong and bra. ⚠️sexual content⚠️
He kisses her neck and she lets out little moans. He un hooked her bra and kissed her boobs. He then kissed down her stomach until he reached her thong. He pulled it of and threw it across the room. He slid his finger between her pussy lips and began rubbing her clit. She moaned. He then slipped a finger in her and began pumping in and out. He added another and another until his whole fist was in her. She moaned loudly. Her legs began to shake as she came. He then took his fist out and licked her juices. He then slid his tongue in her and she arched her back. She came again. He took off his boxers and his hard dick sprung up. He lined the tip with her entrance and thrusted into her.