Truths

Izzy

I looked around my surroundings. Everything was white. I'm not in a hospital though. I still hear the sounds of the waves. I look up and notice that the brightness was coming from the moon.

I try to get up but a hand but a hand pushed me back down.

Izzy - Wh.. what...

Then I seen the face. It was Aniyah

Aniyah- How you feel?

Izzy - Dead...

Aniyah- I'm sorry I made you try to kill yourself. You can have Jacob. That's not even his baby. I don't know where it's dad is...

Izzy - The things you made me feel Aniyah ... The things that can't go back to normal.

Aniyah - He's there. He's out there looking for you now Izzy. I heard what you tried to do and knew I had to make things right. You probably hate me right now but that's normal.

Her friends came over to see if I was ok. They picked me up, put me in the backseat of the car, and took me home. As soon as my door opened  I saw Jacob standing there with tears running down his face.

Prince - Izzy?

I gave him a weak smile and said weakly, "surprise".

He took me up to my room by passing my mom and dad. He set me down my bed.

Prince - Izzy I am so so sorry. I swear on our future children that I have nothing to do with that child inside of Aniyah. We weren't together. I have never lied to you. I love you. Izzy you scared the life out of me. I would have died if I would have been the one who found your body. You are my soul, my love, my heart, my world, my everything Izzy... Please, please don't ever leave me.

I smiled lightly and kissed him.

Izzy- I'm not going anywhere.

EDITED November 9, 2019