Two

Do I dare walk to the other side? I don't know, I've always wanted to go there but after seeing it disappear I wasn't so sure.

There were no traces of the wall. No traces of the thing that was shuffling in the bushes. "Ok....This is getting weird." I whispered to myself. I stepped over the line stamped into the grass by the wall being there so long. I winced, a weird feeling flushed over me.

As I got deeper into the woods that was behind the now gone wall, I saw some magical purple flowers, me being me, I picked one and put it in my dress pocket. The whole place was full of glowing, neon flowers.

"And then there was a girl, her appearances; straight, long, blond hair, average height, about 13...." The voice belonged to a small mouse with a notepad and pencil. "How are you talking and how did you know I was thirteen?" The mouse looked up at me as if I were stupid. "Your in a different land than your own land things are bound to be different. You also look like a thirteen year old. Now that your here I must take you to the Keeper." I stood there with a blank face waiting for the mouse to explain. When he didn't, I finally asked. "Who's the Keeper and why do I need to see him?" The mouse chuckled, which kind of scared me. "You'll see, come." Then stupidly I followed him.