Not In Your Butt

●●

Inspired by the "Not In Your Butt" video....

●●

Uh so this contains sex stuff so yea

●●

Also it's a omegaverse au heheheheh

●●

Henry sat straight up with a yelp when a shrill ringtone echoed between the green walls in his room. Toothless, his black dog, let out a annoyed whine, jumped down from the bed and fetched the phone for his owner. Henry "Hiccup" sat up from the bed and rubbed his eyes. He took the cellphone from Toothless and glanced at the clock before answering. 02.36. Who the hell calls that early in the morning? He got his answer when he unlocked his phone, the nane "Jack" appearing on the display. Hiccup sighed and answered.

"Jack, if your life isn't in danger, it soon is." Then he heard a quiet sobbing from his omega boyfriend and frowned. Jack didn't cry. He never cried. Even when he almost drowned he didn't cry. He didn't cry when he was in heat, when he moaned and screamed out of pain and longed for sex.

Yeah, Jack was an omega. Once in five weeks, a day give or take, he got in to heat. Hiccup, who was an alpha, always used to be there and help him. With help, means fuck Jack until the heat slowly faded away.

"Are you okay?"

"No. Hic, please, I need you to take me to the hospital." Hiccup stood up immediately.

"What? What happend?" Silence.

"Hello?" Hiccup called out.

"Just... Nothing." A sob.

"So you're asking me to take you to the hospital for no reason?" Hiccup said unsure.

"N-no, it's j-just so embarresing..."

"You know you can tell me, okay?" Hiccup could feel Jacl hesitate. Then a mumble.

"Go again?" Hiccup said and frowned.

"I have a lemon in my butt." Jack said louder, voice shaky. Hiccup raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I have a lemon in my butt and I can't get it out!" Jack sobbed.

"Jack, are you drunk?"

"No! Stop it! It's not funny!" Hiccup moved his phone away from his ear when Jack screamed.

"May I ask how this happend?" Hiccup said while getting dressed.

"O-okay so m-maybe my heat came earlier than expected and maybe I f-forgot all my...you know... t-toys in your room." Hiccup glanced around, seeing the box with Jack's toys since last time he was here.

"S-so maybe I was d-desperate and found th-the first thing I c-could and, you know..."

"The things I do for you." Hiccup sighed and shakes his head.

"I'll be there in twenty." He then said, grabbing his jacket and car keys and then walked out the house.

"Thank you." Jack whispered .

●●

Lame ending is lame but wat u gonna do boat it.