A night to remember

~ASHLEY~

I looked at the clock on the hotel wall. Maybe their late, no we're in the same building. maybe she stood me up? Gosh I hope not. I brought myself out of my thoughts and back into the conversation that I was having with jinxx and c.c. "you guys think she'll like the dress we picked out for the party? "I hope she likes it."

Turning to the window with emotions showing through my eyes. Jinxx just stood behind me with his hand on my shoulder. "Hey man don't worry she'll love the dress we picked out for her, she's coming she won't let you down."

******

I looked up from the table finishing the tweet I had just posted. Tracy came walking from the elevator in the dress that jinxx and I had picked out and she was gorgeous. I stood up from my chair walkimg over towards her and Juliet.

"Wow Tracy y-you Look beautiful." I started to stutter a little, Man I have a feeling this is going to be a great night.

>>Tracy<<

As I came from the elevator I saw Ashley sitting at a table in the lobby alongside C.C and Jinxx. He looked so amazing in his tux as my Prince Charming. I walked slowly towards him blushing uncontrollably he was so sexy gosh he was sexy.

His long black hair down his shoulders with a side bang that covered half of his face which made him even more attractive. "Wow Tracy y-you look beautiful." He began to stammer his words it was so cute. Andy came from no where from behind Ashly and putting him in a head look giving him a nougie "aww look babe ashywasy is in lust."

He laughed stole a kiss and ran out the hotel room towards a limo with Ashly running behind. "Your done for biersack, just wait till I get my hands on you." He grimaced. "Oh ash not in front of the others, what will Juliet and Tracy think?" He playfully grinned over to us Waving his finger up in the air. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"are those to always like this?" I turned and asked the others. "nah." Jinxx looked up from his phone and replied. "Their usually much worse. Running around naked smacking each other's with towels like the hotel room is a damn locker room."

He smiled and then stood to follow the boys out side and so did the others one after another. I trailed along behind them, Juliet turned back towards me and smiled walking to me and Locked her arms into mine I looked up at her and we both just smiled at the silly moment.

As we walked outside their was a red and black limo in front of the hotel. Juliet and I had climbed into the car, the others were already their waiting for us to join them so that we could proceed to the party.

Ashley had motioned for me to sit next to him.as I sat down Andy signaled for the the driver to go causing me to fall into Ashely's lap. our faces inches apart from one another noses barely touching I could feel his minty breathe on my check.

We didn't move we just sat their and stared at each other. we must have been doing it for a while because when we had finally looked away everyone was staring and smiling.

I could have sworn the way I was blushing it was like a spot light. "Like hey look at me." We passed by a few buildings and restaurants on the way to the party. Andy and Ashely were talking about going out after the party if either of us weren't tired.

We had pulled up to a gate that housed a three story home which was beautiful, it had a wonderful front yard and a garden that reached around the home but stopped at the front door.

Ansley stepped out of the car reaching down for my had assisting me from the car. Stepping out I noticed Sammie arguing with jinxx about something but I couldn't tell what. Before I could fully listen I felt a hand wrap itself into mine I welcomed it. Looking down at the mystery hand and mine intertwined I look up at a blushing Ashley.