Chapter 11

*Rachel's POV*

I was in shock,I couldn't believe what just happen. Do I have Super powers?

''Woah,Rachel how did you do that?'' Aaron said in shock.

''I don't know,I think it came from this necklace'' I said.

I held up the necklace.

''Do you have superpowers?'' Nick asked.

I shrugged.

''Keep it on you Rachel,it might be a clue'' Zak said.

I put the necklace around my neck.

''Alright guys we should head back home'' Nick said.

''Agree'' Aaron said.

We all walked back home. When we arrived back I was the last one to get in. I turn my head and on the other side of the sidewalk I see a creepy guy with a black trench coat and a black hat. He was just standing there staring at me. I turned away and went back inside.

I sighed. I'm really getting stressed out and scared.

Everyone else was sitting on the couch having a conversation.

I sat on the couch beside Zak.

I let out a big sigh.

''Hey,what's wrong?'' Zak asked.

''It's just something that is bothering me'' I said.

''Do you want to talk about it'' Zak said.

''Yeah,that will be a good idea'' I said.

''So um, my ex boyfriend name David died 7 years ago in jail. He came back as a demon and he's the one who knocked me out and took Bella. He told me he wants me to join him in hell'' I said

Everyone was shocked what I just said.

''I had a nightmare that I was tied up in a chair and Zak you were in the nightmare. There was this creepy guy coming up to me,I asked who he was and he stepped closer and it was Zak. He told me he wants me killed,then he gets a axe and kills me'' I said holding in my tears.

''No,Rachel I would never ever do that to you'' Zak said hugging me.

''Promise?'' I said.

''Promise'' Zak said.

''Don't worry Rachel we'll protect you'' Aaron said.

''Thanks'' I said giving a little smile.

''I'm gonna get going guys, it was fun helping you guys'' Trinity said.

''Bye!'' We all said.

Then Trinity left. It was just me,Zak,Nick and Aaron.

''Guys I'm tired, I'm gonna head up to bed'' I yawned.

''Alright goodnight babe'' Zak said.

''Goodnight'' Nick and Aaron said.

I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I got into bed and went on my phone checking twitter. Then I get a text message by a unknown number. I tapped on the text.

It reads:

Roses are red Violets are blue check the backyard or I'll be behind you.....

-Unknown

A/N:
Heyyy guyss!!! So I Hope you like it so far! Thank you guys soooo much for 1.05K reads on this book!!! Sorry for not updating last week I was pretty busy with stuff. Anyways I hope you guys have a great Day or night!!!! <3
~DarkGACGirl