wrinkles

"Hey, you'll look older than you really are if you keep creasing your forehead like that."

I almost jumped in shock as Diasomnia's vice dorm leader suddenly appeared before me. I frowned as I could never get used to Lilia-senpai surprising me by doing that.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He points at my forehead, "You keep creasing your forehead." He smirked and added, "Keep doing that and you'll have wrinkles earlier than a grandfather~" he teased. Kind of ironic since there were rumors that senpai was around a hundred years old already.

I pouted but as I saw his smile grow wider, I could tell that I'm doing exactly as he had just told me, I sighed.

"Smile~ Smile~" he told me, grinning.

I let out a small smile.

"Bigger~"

I frowned a little before I took a deep breath and let out a sort of forced grin.

He chuckled, "That's a bit better." he told me, "You should smile if you want to keep staying young~"

I blinked at the advice, inwardly chuckling as I remembered the rumors that Lilia-senpai was more than a hundred years old. "If it was Vil, he might have dragged you to Pomefiore dorm and layered your face with makeup to cover your wrinkles." he commented, slightly smirking.

I wryly laughed, "That might be true."

"Ah, but that Savanaclaw member's magic might help you smile." he mumbled, probably thinking of Ruggie-senpai's 'Laugh with Me' magic.

"Well, you're still young so don't form wrinkles yet~" he dismissed his earlier thought as turned around and waved his goodbye.

I waved back before lightly tapping my forehead in worry, "I'm really not forming any wrinkles am I?"