housewife

"Hey senpai..." I called Ruggie-senpai out as he finished taking out Leona-senpai's laundry.

"What?"

"You're really got at housework, huh? Laundry, cooking..." I listed as I counted with my fingers, "Why are you doing all of them?"

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow as if I didn't know the obvious, "Huh?"

"Why are you doing all this work for Leona-senpai?" I expounded.

He shrugged, "Why do you ask?"

"Curious."

"Why don't you stop asking and start helping me out." he said as he handed me a broom.

"Eh~"

"Stop complaining."

"Okay~" I said as I started sweeping the floor.

Then I suddenly thought of something. "Ah."

"What?"

"Housewife."

"Huh? Who?"

I pointed at him with a small smile, "You."

"..."

"..."

"HA?!" he screamed, "WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU THINK OF THAT?!"

"You're good at cooking, laundry..." I listed the same thing I said earlier, "You even go out and wake Leona--" I dodged the cleaning cloth he threw at me.

"Not another word, Yuu-kun."

"But--" I raised my hands up as Ruggie pointed his magic pen at me, "I'll shut up."

He didn't budge and still continued to point his pen at me, "Really?"

I nodded.

He slowly lowered his magic pen and put it back in his pocket as I let out a sigh of relief and lowered my hands.

"Housewife." I muttered, before getting drenched by Ruggie-senpai's water magic.

a/n.

im not a shipper...

but...

i want to tease ruggie...