Viral inflection

It's a kaleidoscopic moment...the one where the triangle is morphing into a circle or a square ...the final outcome almost like mysteriously lurking objects casting prominent shadows onto the walls of the bedroom at night. A moment of frenzy inspired Brownian motion of the dozen of mosquitoes, all of the same shape and size buzzing on top of my head as I wait ...directing my blank gaze anywhere but the looming darkness , choosing to believe that the outcome is still of the order unknown. The frenzied dots, molecules , dusts and lives ordered themselves differently, the order never really affecting the person watching from a proximate distance, each dot replacing ...merging into one another or probably vibrating along a minuscule longitudinal axis...whatever it is ,it's imperceptible yet happening...or maybe not ,who knows. It's an order hidden in chaos as the world shuts down on itself and the families celebrate a wee bit of unexpected staycation, loners pick on new popular Netflix series or long lost dust bitten hobbies. While the world unfurls and wraps into itself , imperceptibly moving yet not locomoting to the sensories of the liberated browbeaten individuals who have long existed as moral units ....until suddenly the change hits too close and a vibration rocks his or her world, the world just down my street. Yet the chaos implies order and vibrations really are but the perpetual state of existence. The mass being visible only when the velocity isn't.