18: new life

Taeyong couldn't sleep the night before his graduation day. Sure he lay silently in Jaehyun's arms but he was awake till the morning.

"Wake up sleeping beauty..." Taeyong was awoken two hours later with a kisses on his face.
"Hmm two more minutes.." he whined snuggling back into his chest. "Nooo baby...you don't wanna miss your graduation do you?" Jaehyun hugged him.
Taeyong sat up quickly.
"Woah not so quickly" Jaehyun sat up with him.
"I'M GRADUATING!!"  He yelled.
"Yes you are " Jaehyun said welcoming the omega's violent hug.
"And happy birthday sweetheart. Its my first birthday with you" Jaehyun gave him a short kiss. Taeyong's eyes gleaned as he looked up at him.
"Thank you alpha" Taeyong kissed his cheeks.
"Now go bath" Taeyong screeched when he picked him up and put him down on the bathroom.

Taeyong's parents, taeyeon, the three and Jaehyun's dad were there for his graduation.
When Taeyong stepped on stage to take the certificate Ten and Taeyeon whooped much to the annoyance of others and Baekhyun started sobbing. Taeyong was embarrassed to say the least and his face was bright red when he got down from the stage.
After the ceremony they waited outside for him to come out after taking group photos . Tayeon was sad that she still had to be in school for 4 more years.
While Baekhyun and Chanyeol talked to Eunwoo catching up after years and years
Taeyong came out and ran into a hug from his parents. Eunwoo wished him happy birthday.
They all went their own ways after taking a photo together.

"Are you excited for your birthday gift?" Ten asked giving him a crushing hug.
"Yes!" He squealed when he felt something black wrap around his eyes.
"Good. You should be" Jaehyun whispered into his ears. The hairs on the omega's neck stood up and let him be put on the backseat of the car. He sensed that Ten was the one beside him.
The drive was silent and Taeyong anticipated.
The car stopped.
"We're here" Ten said to him and he felt the door open and Jaehyun picked him bridal style. He heard a gate opening and then he was put down. His hands itched to take off the blindfold.
"Tae....happy birthday, happy graduation and something else too but that's another surprise . " Johnny talked to him.
Taeyong nodded enthusiastically.
"Ok...one..two...three" tens voice said.
"SURPRISE!!"

Taeyong was dumbstruck. Yes it was a house ...but not only that ..it was his dream house.
All four of their names was carved into a gold plate on the side of the door. Taeyong couldn't move. He turned around and faced them three.
"What? Hyungs .. I don't know what to say...this is too much..too much" he turned around again.
"No its not. You're the youngest and it counts as a gift for all of us even if it is your birthday" Johnny ruffled his hair.
"Do you like it?" Jaehyun kissed his cheeks.
"Of course I do..its..it's everything I imagined ...wait a second ..is that sound of waves.?" Taeyong was wide eyed again.
Ten nodded.
"You shouldn't have..this is too much" he teared up.
"Hey...don't cry.." they snuggled him.
"Now we want you to be the first one to open the door" Johnny said handing him the key.
"No.." Taeyong sniffed.
They looked at him worried.
"Together.." Taeyong said and they nodded.
Taeyong put the key into the keyhole and the three put their hands on it opening it together. They stepped inside together too.
"Let's look around."Johnny held the arms of a starstruck omega who saw the ocean through the glass windows of the dining room.
"Before that ..your next surprise.." Ten smiled again. Taeyong groaned.
"You're gonna give me a heart attack.." Taeyong whined bouncing on his toes.
Ten gave him a government paper.
Taeyong read the heading and the first paragraph. He looked at all three of their faces. This time he really cried.

"So we are a pack?" Taeyong asked 10 minutes later looking at Jaehyun who was leaning down before him as he sat on the sofa.
"Yes we are" Johnny dragged his hair away and put a kiss on his forehead.
"You happy?" Ten looked at him.
"YES YES YES IM DYING OUT OF HAPPINESS.."

The next few weeks went quickly. There was only one room they thought they needed to redesign.
It was Ten's idea but it was like a family room for all four of them. They had separate rooms but they would only be used when they had a heat or a rut . The room which was once a master bedroom of sorts was given a makeover. The master bed was removed from the room along with the tables and put large cots on top of each and a thousand pillows and plushies. You could call it the comfiest room in the
The next day they decided to have the housewarming ceremony and started making rice cakes to give to neighbourhood families.
It was a very beautiful neighbourhood and there were many children playing around and excited barks of dogs could be heard with the background of wave lapping.
It was everything the four wanted to settle down and be a family.

A/N:  sorry for the short chapter guysss. I'm lazy.
I'll put a better chapter next

Like and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~~