Chapter 37: Busy Day

Third Person POV
A few days later, Jeongguk and taehyung is early in the company along with the his hyungs and their PA (personal assistant). They wear a business outfit. Taehyung handle some schedules and files while jeongguk is busy taking a phone call.

'In an hour, you have a meeting with Mr. Son along with Mr. Kim and Mr. Min in Son Corp. Pls be ready in 10 minutes.' Taehyung stated and get the files to be ready for the meeting.

'I will be waiting for you at the lobby. Excuse me' taehyung added and get out then close the door.

Taehyung get into the elevator with jin and jimin, files are ready in thier hands. They smile to each other and have a little chit chat on the ground floor.

'This past few days, this day is more busy. Don't you think?' Jin stated while looking at us.

'Yes, I've been tired making a schedule and check many files.' Taehyung said and take a deep breath..

'But you still need to act very professionally because Jeon is the biggest and largest corporation so far.' Jimin spoke up and looking at taehyung while chuckling..

Their chit chats didn't long enough because their boss arrived. They enter their car and went to the other corporation.
————————————
Jeongguk and the others walk to the meeting room. They arrived at exact time. The meeting starts and Mr. Son talk about partnerships along with them. He didn't even mention the newest brand they endorse. Jeongguk didn't even sure if the partnership will go well. Jeongguk whisper something to taehyung and she spoke up..

'What made you think that our corporation will be partners?'

'It will be great if our corporation will be a great partners in the future an—' Mr. Son was cutted off when jeongguk finally speak up while looking at him.

'You didn't even say something about your new brand that you endorsed. I don't think our company will worth about being partnered. Good day Mr. Son.' Jeongguk stand up and go out with the others. Taehyung simply follow his boss and they enter the car. They both go to the mall while the others handle the other meetings.

Jeongguk POV
We went to buy a masquerade outfit for the other part of a business i have.. We buy the same outfit.

My guard paid the bills as i wait for taehyung to be finished

My guard paid the bills as i wait for taehyung to be finished. I patiently wait for taehyung to come, i decided to speak up.

'Hey bae, are you done?' I ask and go to her.

'Yeah' she answered and get out. I stared at her, she was so stunning as ever. Her outfit is simple but elegant.

'Is there something wrong?' Taehyung ask not wanting our eyes to be meet. I simply smiled and speak.

'No, you're gorgeous' I complimented and she smiled.

'Thank you. Lets go' taehyung thank me and start walking. I smiled and walk behind her, my guards follow after we enter the car and headed to where the masquerade was held.

~At the Masquerade Ball~
The guards open the door for me and for my personal assistant. Taehyung was the one who exit first and then me. Many cameras are around us and taehyung hold my arm, not bad. When we enter the hall, many CEO's are there that are invited..

'Hello Mr. Jeon' Mr. In Song Yul greeted along with his secretary. His secretary is a flirty one. She go to me and flirt, my secretary go beside me and greet Mr. In.

'Good day, Mr. In. It was nice meeting you but we have to get our seat now because jeongguk is very tired from getting here.' Taehyung stated and bowed, she pull me but stop when mr in's secretary hold my arm. Taehyung turn around and look at her.

'Can you please let go of his arm?' Taehyung says kindly not wanting any commotion to the ball. Mr. In's secretary let go of arm and almost hold taehyung's mask but taehyung grip on her hand.

'I suggest you to stop taking my mask 'cuz i dont want any commotion here. So please go away' taehyung continued and pull me to pur seat. We take a seat and waited for the others patiently.o

Third Person POV
When the ball started, taehyung went to take a drink for them. She was about to go when she spotted two men that isnt from here. She wear the earpods, taehyung look away and mumbled.

'Jeon, i saw two men that aren't from here' taehyung says and start to walk, professionally.

'Are you sure?' Jeongguk ask to the other line, who was taehyung.

'Yes, they eve—' taehyung was cutted off when the two men she saw earlier is infront of her.

'Hey there' one of them greeted. Taehyung just smiled then bow in respect and walk away but that didnt happen when the other, block her path. The other guy grip her arms tight making the cups fall and they mumbled.

'Why dont we have fun instead? Yeah?'

Before they drag taehyung to follow them, jeongguk hold taehyung's waist. The two man look at jeongguk, who look at them furiously.

'I think you better get your hands off of my woman' jeongguk says and look at them. One of the unhold taehyung's hand and walk away. Jeongguk turn to taehyung with worried face.

'Are you okay?' Jeongguk ask making taehyung smile.

'Yeah' taehyung answered and hold his arms.

'Lets get out of here this place isn't safe' jeongguk stated and they both walk to the exit.

The two enter the car and they heard shouting and screaming inside the ball. Taehyung look outside and look at jeongguk, confused.

'Enemy spot us' jeongguk stated and she just nodded in return.

The two arrived at taehyung's house and she bid him good bye on the other hand, jeongguk get home safely and not minding his outfit. He lay on the bed and let the sleep consume him...

So guys end of this chapter hope you had a nice day. Thank you for sparing time reading this chapter. Wait for the next update, byeeeeeeeee