Chapter 1 #Moving In

Peridot POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*  "Nurgghhh" Dumb alarm clock, I press the button to turn it off and rubbed my eyes, I got off my bed and took out a green sweater and blue jeans for the day. I got my Green shade glasses and went down to the kitchen, there where maybe close'd up box's (I was moving) and got out a box of cereal and pour it inside my bowl. I rubbed my eyes and starting to eat While I texted on my Phone to call amethyst over to help me with my Stuff.

Green Alien: "Good Morning, Hey I need some Help Mind if you Come over?"

Purple Fat ass: "Yeah sure, Be over about 5-15 Cya soon!"

Green Alien: "Thanks cya"

Purple Fat Ass: "Np P-dot"

As soon I was done eating my Food I started to pack up some box's in my car, to start packing up. *KNock Knock Knock* I went over to the door and Saw Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet. "Hey guys come on in" I open'd the door wide open to let them in.

 "Okay Where we Starting!" "You can start to bring the stuff from my room to the car. "Pearl and I will handle the washroom things while Garnet takes of harder things to pick up, We all nodded and got to work.

(Time skip to Night)

I groaned "I am Never moving again" I threw myself on the soft grass outside and look at the dark sky, "Aleast you are going to be Closer to the school" "yeah". I got up and Started up the car, I waved goodbye to Everyone and started to drive to the new house.

OKAY I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT THE OTHER CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK WILL BE LONGER IN ENJOY!-Wandering