Chapter 1: The Dream Chapter (unedited)

Lisa POV

"I cannot beleive what I am seeing. Was that not a dream?" I thought looking at my phone. I was nervous, embarrassing expression plastured on my face. I could feel other member's ray towards me. Rosè, Jisso amd Jennie were observing me suspiciously at my expression. My eyes widened as soon as I notice them eyeing on me. They approach towards me to check on my phone but before anything happens I faked smile at them and forced all of us to go to another jewelry shop nearby and made them all engaged with their choices.

- - - - -

After reaching to our dorm, I directly went to my bedroom and laid my body freely on my soft mattress.
I was about to fell asleep of my tiredness but particular photo popped in my mind,

Yes, the same photo that I saw in my phone earlier today at the shopping mall. I got up and searched for my phone to re-check the picture.

My heartbeat fasten when I scroll down and I felt like my heartbeat skipped a beat when I saw the very same picture that I was searching for.
"Ohh My God!" I whisper to myself in disbelief manner.

《FLASHBACK》

"I Love You" I heard a sweet melodious voice that made me feel goosebumps.
He was wearing black suit which made him look incredibly hot.
I was lost judging his physical view and suddenly got in sense when I heard him repeating "I Love You Lisa" I blushed when I heard him. I literally can imagine how my cheeks might have became red like tomato. How embarrasing have I look in front of him.
"I love you too Jungkook" words escaped from my lips without my knowing. He smiled a bit and came closer to me and without warning I could feel bare hand on my red heated cheek.
I let my head up with his hand and made an eye contact with him. After few second he broke our eye contact and I could see his eyes lowering and focused on my lips. I closed my eyes and felt his countenance closer and closer I waited for him...

"Hey Lalisa get up already, you forced us and see who want to be late" I heard high pitched voice and opened my eyes and saw Chaeyoung infront of me.

Oh, was that just a dream?

I felt thwarted towards Chaeyoung.
"Yah!, Park Chaeyoung, you alarmed us before we kissed" my mouth spoke without my intention (actually it slipped from my mouth I was a bit vexed toward her, she didn't let me finish my dream).

I saw her staring at me with inquisitiveness look clearly shown on her facial and was about to question me but before any word disturbed our silence I ignored her gaze and I ran towards bathroom and stood infront of mirror.

"What happen to you Lalisa?" I heard my inner voice questioning myself. "Why are you disappointed when she wake you up before he kissed you?" I again questioned to myself. "'Hokshi' Do you like him?" I was perplexed at what I was thinking.
"No No Hell No how can I LIKE HIM" my inner voice became audible which I didn't know.
"What? Whom do you like Lalisa" I heard Chaeyoung questioning me from other side of the door.

What!!! she was still there? Did she heard me? What am I going to explain to them?
Question bombarded in my mind.

"You better tell us everything after doing your business" Chaeyoung ordered.

I stood silently.

I could hear her footstep fading away.

Now she is really gone.

I again looked at my reflection with subjugated expression plastered on my face.
I tried not to think of the dream but I couldn't. I massaged my temple and shook my head like crazy.

《FLASHBACK END》

I tried not to get swayed away by that dream but I couldn't. I again looked at the photo glowing in my hand in the dark room. The photo of me and Jungkook kissing eachother and on top of that he was wearing the very same black suit which I saw in my dream.

It was as if the dream continued in the photo.

Well the dream isn't too old, it was before going to shopping with my unnies. Last night I forced all my unnies to accept the idea of going to shopping day after, during our supper session.

They were all ready, dressed up for Maknae made schedule and guess what, organizer herself was lost at a very stupid dream 'yes that particular dream so thats why Chaeyoung woke me up keeping my dream unfinished.

But I felt like, that dream is accomplished when I saw the photo on my phone. At first glance I was disoriented whether it was a dream or reality.

So, every person would be astonished as I am when their weird dream could be seen in reality.
In my case I am completing my dream in reality (not in any physical movement but just in a photo).

I again brought my concentration back to the photo. It was a fan made or an edited photo of two of us lips interlinked to eachother. It was god level of edition. It looks so real but I can never imagine it to be real because we neither knows eachother nor talked to eachother it was just a fan edited photo which I have seen a lot, but I have never got affected that much as I am with this photo not because it sensual, (actually I have seen much more than that but never got swayed away) so in a nutshell I may have got affected because it resembles with my dream.

Most of the fans tend to ship me with other idols and I personally agrees that I am mostly shipped with Jungkook (who is maknae just like me) of World Wide Famous group BTS. I don't know why I get shipped with him.

LIZKOOK was so famous that even my unnies teases me time and again but I never give a shit damn at them (but now).

Dream resembles with the photo. Same clothes, same background, same scene and even same expression if I add. It was as if the editor was also there in my dream taking a photo of me and him.
But how is that even possible. It was only coincidence but

"I never thought such coincidences exists."

My eyes couldn't ignore the photo so I gave my eyes freedom to vigil at the photo. I was confused with my feelings; am I sad or happy, frustrated or foiled.

I don't know.

After taking too much of glimpse at the the photo I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

What Happen To Me?

Author's note:

Well everyone comment what happen to Lisa-shi.

Hi everyone thank you for reading my book [Dream Glow] Chapter 1 The Dream Chapter wait for my next update.

Date of Story started: 13 April 2020

- - - - -

Truthfully I have never written a book, this is my first ever book and I am unsteadily 16 years old now. I am publishing this book on 13 April 2020 which is me and my sister's birthday, I am writing this story to mark a memorable achievement if I am valor.

I used to read many wattpad stories and now I am starting to write a story of my own. It really gives a unique excitement feelings to doer indeed.

As stated earlier I am only 16 years old so if there is any mistake in my language and grammar please pardon me.
I am Newbie Author or I don't know if I am capable to refer myself as an author also.

💛💜💛💜

Please underprop (support) me, vote and you can comment whatever you want the story to happen...

Stay safe and lets fight COVID 19

LOVE YOU GUYS...