Cavalry battle

It was time for the cavalry battle. We had to make teams of up to four people. Midnight explained the rules and everyone got to make their teams. However, I already had my team. It was me the rider, Nejire in the front to keep people at bay and Mirio and Tamaki in the back to support however they could.

We all got into our positions. Our team was worth 1890 points but we weren't going to go for the 10000000 points. We planned to pick off the teams that went for them. The horn went off and all the teams went into the arena.

We went into the arena and before long we found Midoriya whos entire team was flying. Right after we heard a blast go off and Bakugo flew through the air.

"I'm going after him" I yelled as I blasted off as well

I went up into the air and quickly caught up to Bakugo.

"I'll be taking that," I said as I took his headband

"YOU BASTARD" he yelled as Tamaki pulled me back

We quickly ran away from his team and went for another headband. This time it was Mineta's team. He was covered by Shjojis arms so his headband was hard to get. We were circling them trying to find an opening while staying away from his sticky balls. Suddenly Tsuys tongue shot towards my head. Nejire reacted quickly and used her quirk to block it.

"Thanks, babe," I said patting her head

Suddenly Tamaki hands me Mineta's headband.

"How did you get this?" I asked confused

"I took it with a tentacle while Tsuy attacked you" He answered as we ran away

Half the time had passed and we were currently in second place. Suddenly Seros tape went around Mirio's leg. Mirio quickly phased his leg through the tape but then Bakugo came flying towards us. Nejire yet again saved it by using her quirk to block him. Sero pulled him back as I made a wall of fire to keep them at bay. Bakugo, however, jumped over it and this time he dodged Nejires attack. I barely had enough time to react and slapped him away. We ran away to keep our points before they could recover.

After a while, we ran into a purple-haired boy.

"Arent you the guy who killed a nomu" He suddenly asks

"Yeah wh-" I try to answer but my thoughts are blank

"Good now hand over your headbands," He says while looking at me

"Like I would do that!" I thought while laughing "Wait why is my body moving"

I couldn't stop it. my body just moved on its own. Suddenly Mirio hits my leg and I instantly gain control again

"What were you doing," He asks frustrated

"Don't talk!" I said sternly while signaling to attack him

We started to run towards him and he just keeps talking. We run past him and he tries to shove me but I dodge it and grabs his headband. We run away as I explain his quirk to the others.

"One Minute left" Present mic yells out.

Suddenly Bakugo comes flying again. His team has gained a lot of points but we are still ahead of them. He tries to grab some of the headbands but I block his attack. I try to counter by grabbing his headband but he catches my hand and goes for my headband instead. Before I can react Tamaki grabs him with a tentacle and YEETS him away. He flies faster than Seros tape and we take the opportunity to run away.

"That's it folks" Mic yells out as the horn goes off Signaling the end of the cavalry battle.

the top four teams get to proceed and they are:

Team TodorokiTeam Y/NTeam BakugoTeam Midoriya

Next is the 1v1 battles. we are sixteen contestants so it will be eight matches.

Match 1. Midoriya vs Sero

Match 2. Todoroki vs Tokayami

Match 3. Y/N vs Yauyarosu

Match 4. Nejire vs Uraraka

Match 5. Bakugo vs Kaminari

Match 6. Mirio vs Mina

Match 7. Tamaki vs Lida

Match 8. Kirishima vs Hatsume

The matches will start after lunch so we all went to eat together. We talked about the upcoming matches and how we think they will turn out. I look back to the arena and spot Midoriya talking to Todoroki.

"Wonder what that's about," I think before resuming the conversation

After a while, we walk back towards the arena. The first match is about to start so we decide to watch it. It's Midoriya vs Sero. Present mic introduces them and explains the rules.

"Begin!!" He yells in the speakers

Sero instantly shoots some tape towards Midoriya which he expertly dodges. Midoriya starts to run towards Sero who tries to capture him in his tape but to no use. Midoriya dodges every time and starts pushing Sero out. He tries to break free but Midoriya has a tight grip on him. Not long after he is out of bounds and Midoriya advances to the next round.

"Well I'm up next round so I'm going to get ready," I tell the others and take my leave

"I'll come with you," Nejire says as she runs after me

We walk through the halls of the arena and walk into the waiting room.

"Any reason you came with me?" I ask as I close the door

"I haven't gotten a kiss in hours" She answeres seductively before planting her lips against mine

We break this kiss to catch our breath only to go at it again. However this time it is abrupted by a giant shaking. Which causes us to fall over with Nejire landing on me. Suddenly my phone vibrates and its Mirio. He sent a picture of a giant iceberg going out of the top of the arena.

"Guess I'm up" I sigh as I get up and get ready for my battle

I quickly kiss Nejire goodbye before walking to the arena

Authors note:

Hello, it's me.

This is again a shorter than they normally are but the next one will be the fights so it will probably be longer. Sorry for the wait in this one

That's all for me

have a good day!

I'm out