➹A̷T̷T̷E̷N̷T̷I̷O̷N̷

›ship; roadrat
›words; 782
›type;angst?
›tw; nope!
›au!

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

w̴̡̪͉̮͍͂̏̔ĥ̵̡̥̈́̂ẙ̵̡̩̯̳̩̞̙͍̠̋̿ ̸̧͓̠̗̤̩̞͍̭͈̔͂̽̕w̶͕̤̑̈́̏͊̈́̐͛͘ö̷̧̖̺͕́n̸̦̺̰̣͐͆͒́̊̚'̸̹͔͖̱́͂̈́̆̽̒̕̚t̴̫̟̦̝̘̼̍̓̏̈́ ̸̛̪̘̰̣̰͓̫͗̋̈́y̶͚̞̩̝͖͚͕͔͙̫̆̍̌̍̄͂ǫ̷̺̥͇͓͍͖͍̠́̀͊͗́̀͝͝ų̵͍͍͓͎́̀̐͋̚͝ ̷̧̱̝̼̰̰̱̒̾̂́̓̈͊̉̚ļ̴̗͇̝̠̿o̵͚̞̍̀͂̑͝v̴̡̢̼̮͖͓̹͕̜̈́̇ͅe̴̢̖̙̥͍̥̠̫̯̟̒͊͂͋̈͘̕ ̸̧̡̯̱̳̟̭̪̰̟̾̀͊͝m̵͉͉̺̠͇͉̻̗̊́̾̾͂̓̾ę̸̨̣̲͓̜͔̙̫̃̋̑͒̈͐̂͝?̵͓͑͂͝͝

A world in which nobody gives romantic or family love and attention, nor can you feel it, until you find your soulmate. All you can have is your friends.

Jamison Fawkes;25 years old.

Jamison Fawkes hadn't felt affection in 25 years. Jamison Fawkes didn't know what affection was. Unlike all of his friends. His friends tried explaining love and affection to him, but all he could do was give a faint smile, a blank stare and a nod. He was 25 years old and hadn't found his soulmate. It was pointless to explain.

Jamison knew he had his best friends, Hana, Lúcio, Amélie and Olivia. Jamie didn't have a lot of people to be around him, he wasn't a very.. Loved person, or someone people were fond of. When he wasn't moping around, he was... Loud, obnoxious and destructive. But those times were extremely rare... His best friends even rarely saw those times.

Jamison was informed by Lúcio and Hana that they had been introduced to a new friend, and they thought Jamie would be fond of him... But Jamie didn't seem quite fond of meeting someone else... Jamie wasn't necessarily a people person. Never had been.

Jamie had been alone in his apartment, quietly singing to himself as he usually did, though a small frown stayed printed on his lips as his mind raced with thoughts over and over again. What if this person was his soulmate?
He was 25... Could he even get a soulmate anymore at this point...

Jamison shook his head with a small huff. Maybe it'd be worth a shot to try and meet the person... Jamie shot a text to Hana to let her know that... He'd want to meet this new mystery friend of hers and Lúcio's... Maybe he could meet someone else to be close to... Even if it wasn't a romantic relationship.

It wasn't long before Hana responded, explaing she'd be happy for her, Jamie, Lúcio and the new companion to meet at her house later in the afternoon, which he accepted, explaining he'd be there in a couple hours.

The majority of those couple hours were spent with Jamison staring at himself in the mirror, debating if he wanted to look semi-nice... It was just at Hana's house, but still.. He was meeting someone new.... Jamison shook his head, deciding to just simply look as he usually did, just.. More manageable hair, for once.

Jamison was there in the time he said, a few hours, though the new person, who he still hadn't learnt the name of, hadn't been there... So he decided to give a gentle knock to the door, where Hana quickly answered, a happy smile on her lips as she let Jamison inside, Lúcio coming over to speak to the two.

It was a couple more minutes, maybe ten, before this new person arrived. Hana raced down the stairs to go answer it, leaving Jamison and Lúcio to whatever they were talking about, Jamison having a content smile on his face as he listened to his friend speak. Him and Lúcio were always closer.. It was nice.

Jamison was interrupted by his thoughts by the sound of someone walking, someone that wasn't Hana as he looked over to the door, a small blush spreading across his face when he met eyes with the other. When Jamison was told that he'd meet someone new.. He didn't expect someone that he'd immediately find attractive. Jamison shook his head to clear his throat, letting Hana speak, seeingnas she opened her mouth to do so.

"Jamison, this is Mako Rutledge... He's the person I've been telling you about," she smiled, before looking over to Mako, then Jamie, "Mako, that's Jamison... My best friend," she smiled, before seeing the look the two exchanged, a shy encounter between the two, which made her giggle, "Me and Lúcio are going to make some food, we'll be back!" She quickly exclaimed, taking Lúcio's hand and pulling him down the stairs.

Jamison felt his heart race, before looking up to meet eyes with Mako again, a shy smile on his lips, before it clicked. He hadn't felt like this with anyone... Not... An immediate feeling of liking someone...
Liking?
This felt so much stronger...

"Do you feel it too?" Mako asked, interrupting Jamison from his thoughts as his gaze snapped back to him, before giving a small nod,

"Yeah.." Jamison answered quietly, a smile creeping to his lips.

It was his soulmate...
But would Mako actually feel love for him... Or would it be,

Faulty.