Fanboy

Im a fanboy, Not like one in a million type of thing but like, But as far as i know he only fanboy that hasnt been noticed, Which sucks because she is perfection, But its okay, Because she would never go for a person like me. Tall Blonde, Lip ring, Blue eyes, The basic white boy. My name is Luke. Luke Robert Hemmings. I obsess over a singer that i have over 12 tumblr accounts and 4 twitter accounts over, I would say instagram, but i got hacked a couple of days ago. And i still havent gotten my account back.

    Haylee, The girl i have obsessed over for years, she is finally becoming big in her music carrier, But she hasnt noticed any of my accounts which i dont understand because i spam her, She just hit 100k On twitter and i Kind of died inside knowing that she is getting big so quickly. I scroll through my tumblr looking at every post until one catches my eye. Haylee Now Coming To Sydney For Her Get To The Top Concert.. I instantly stand up and run downstairs to my mom.

"Mother, You Love Me Right?" I ask in a pleading manner

"Yes? Luke did you get a girl pregnant?" My mom asks making me laugh because she knows i dont leave my room unless its for food.

"Youre Funny. But no. Haylee is coming to sydney and i need you to buy me a ticket so i can see my girlfriend for the first time." I say sticking my bottom lip out a bit giving her big eyes.

"Okay, But you cant sit so far, So why not front row?" My mom says i feel happy tears run from my eyes, My mom stands up and hugs me for comfort and the fact im crying over a girl that probably wont even notice me.

"Oh My God Mom!!!" i say in between sobs."Are You Lying OMG"

"No, Because i have the tickets." She says making me sob harder. 

"Mom, Omg I need to angirl il be right back' I yell running up to my room, pulling my laptop and phone out.

Lukethepenguin-

Omg guys so My mom just bought me Haylee tickets and im freaking out who else is going to the concert in sydney? sujbos. -luke

I almost instantly got a lot of replies. from my over 11k followers.

Hayleescake- OMG YOURE SO LUCKY KAJDBAIJB HAVE FUN LUCAS

Heyhaylee- Maybe we will see eachother? What row?

LolYourenotHaylee- IM GOING SJAJBDKA

hxx.ptf-Im not able to go:(

Lukethepenguin- @Hayleescake @Heyhaylee @lolyourenothaylee @hxx.ptf Im in the front row, and thanks, also im sorry you cant go...

in result of some of the comments i answered to. I went on tumblr.

Haylee-And-Luke: Im going to a Haylee concert with in the next 2 days and my mom didnt even tell me she bought me a ticket. So now i have 2 days to freak out about what im gonna wear, Thanks Mom...

The concert will be great and with front row you get meet an greet passes, So I LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS AM GONNA MEET THE HAYLEE MARTINEZ. i have a right to fangirl.

~The day of the concert~

I didnt sleep last night and i havent eaten, Im way to excited for the concert. I run over to my closet and rummage through my clothes until i found an outfit that was great.

Black skinny jeans with one hole in the left knee, A red flannel, with my blak and white hightops, Also a black beanie. I style my hair into a quiff with the hair in the back pushing forward. I grab my phone and take a mirror selfie for twitter. the one that has over 11k. I do the same for tumblr.