Im Just A Reject.

"No"

"What do you mean No, Are we gonna act together im guessing cause your a bitch." I say infuriated because a popstar just rejected me.

"I mean No I like you Luke this is all just hard to take in I have literally known you for a night and i dont know what to think." She says walking over to me. She hovered over me as i sat down on the small couch. I quickly stood up. I grabbed her waist pulling her body against mine. I kissed her gentlely before pulling away walking out of the bus.

I walked out and heard gasps as the teenage girls saw my swollen lips. I walk through the crowd to my car. I get in and almost run over a bunch of angery fangirls as the stand in front of my car. yelling at me, acting as if they know what happened in the bus. I feel around for my phone, Not being able find it. I get out of my car leaving my camera and car keys in it i run to the tour bus. The doors were about to close, Until i put my hand in the way as i run in.

"Haylee" I yell walking to the back of the bus.

"In here" she yells and i follow her voice to the back of the bus, To see haylee laying down on a bed wearing shorts and a sports bra.

As i walk in i instantly turn my head.

"Woah!" I say as i stand in the door way.

"Oh sorry, Hold on" She says as i hear her fumble through the closet. "Okay im good now."

"I left my phone and I dont know if you might have grabbed it but i dont have it." I say quicker than expected.

"Shut up. I have it. And i put my number in it just in case you want to 'Hang out'" She says putting emphasis on Hang out because obviously i kneew what she meant by "Hang Out"

I took my phone and walked out not even saying goodbye.