2

Here's chapter two! Hope you'll like it <3

-----------------

"So, what do you do for fun?" Yoongi asked, munching on a rice cracker as the two boys sat on the couch and enjoyed some snacks Yoongi had stored in his room.

"Well, I like martial arts classes..." Hoseok replied softly, thinking of the activities he enjoyed.

"But you have to take those classes, don't you?" Yoongi asked, to which Hoseok nodded. "Okay, so that doesn't count. What things do you do when you have some spare time?" Yoongi asked with a full mouth, making the words come out slightly inaudible.

Hoseok looked at him in disgust and Yoongi gave him a confused look, not knowing why the young prince seemed grossed out. Hoseok just shook his head and hummed.

"Hmmm... I write sometimes...?"

"Stories?" Yoongi questioned, finishing the last rice cracker and wiping the crumbs from his lap.

"Poetry," Hoseok replied with a warm smile, showing how much he loved the activity. "Sometimes I turn it into songs, but I mostly write poetry."

"Whut... but you're nine. Isn't poetry like... for grown-ups?" Yoongi said with a look of distaste, getting up from the couch to get them something to drink.

"Oh, no! Not at all! It is for everyone who enjoys it. You can pour out your heart in poetry and sometimes it is a very nice hiding place for secrets." Hoseok replied, a mischievous smirk appearing on his face. Yoongi was a little surprised, since he hadn't seen such an expression on the young prince's face before.

Yoongi was interested though. He put two glasses of lemonade on the table before sitting next to Hoseok and leaning closer to him, "A hiding place? For what kind of secrets?"

"Sometimes poetry is hard to understand, right? That is why you think it is for grown-ups. But it is hard to understand because there is another message and you have to find that message. If I have a message, a secret, I can write a poem and hide it in there." Hoseok explained.

Yoongi looked at the prince, amazed by what he had said. Yoongi had never thought about poetry like that. He knew about the meanings you could find in poems, but it was always too hard for him to find them and usually, poetry looked like random words put together.

"That's cool," he said, trying to hide how amazed he was. "So, do you write poems with secrets in them very often?"

"Not at all." Hoseok laughed. "I have not mastered the skill of hiding secrets in poems very well yet. I might have one or two I am proud of, but that is-"

"Min Yoongi! Why did I hear all those rumors about you running from an official guard?! I didn't raise you to be this foolish, you know the consequences! You might get arrested!"

Yoongi's eyes widened and he flinched at the voice of his mother.

"Shit, you have to hide!" he hissed and Hoseok gasped at the bad word he used. Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed Hoseok from the couch. "Oh shut it, just hide under the table!"

He heard his mother's footsteps coming from the hallway, getting closer to the living room until she barged through the door, an angry frown on her face. Hoseok barely had time to get under the table.

"You are in big trouble, Yoongi."

Yoongi gulped and he looked down at his hands.

"Y-You don't understand, mom... I had to-"

"I don't want to hear any excuses!" his mother loudly interrupted him. "No playing outside with Namjoon for a week!"

"What! That's not fair! I didn't do anything wrong!" Yoongi yelled back, pouting. Namjoon was his best friend. He lived on the other side of the street and they hung out almost every day.