Part 2-

Leila texted me telling me she was on her way over so I quickly got ready. I could hear my phone buzzing and I assumed it was Leila telling me she was here so I answered it straight away.

"Hello".

"Well either you were waiting for me to call or you didn't think this was me, i'm personally hoping for the first option" It was Bowen. I blushed and laughed.

"Sorry I thought it was Leila telling me she was outside" He softly chuckled and it was like music to my ears.

"Speaking off Leila... What did you tell her about last night?" Instantly the smile I had was wiped off my face, he was calling it off before it even started.

"Nothing, that's why she is on her way over. She wants all of the details" I could hear him laugh and it confused me massively.

"Good! So I was thinking that maybe we could play with them a little bit..." My ears instantly perked up and the smile slowly made its way back onto my lips.

"I'm listening".

"We need to make them feel bad for forcing us on all of these dates, so we can lie to them and make it out that we had the worst night ever, even though my night was amazing, and then after our next date if it goes well we can just spring it onto them that we are seeing each other" I couldn't help but love this plan.

"Perfect I know exactly how to make Leila feel bad!" As I said this the doorbell rang.

"She's here I'm going to have to go but I'll ring you later and let you know how it goes and maybe we can arrange our next date". He agreed and after he said goodbye I hung up and ran to open the door.

As she stepped into the hallway she glared at me.

"What took you so long?" I quickly had to think of a lie.

"Sorry I was upstairs".

She nodded and walked through to the kitchen. She opened her bag and pulled out a bottle of prosecco. I got out two glasses and sat opposite her on the kitchen island.

I filled her in on the date I had with Bowen but rather than telling her how good it was I lied and told her how much I hated it.

I made her feel bad by linking Bowen to my father.

"They are both self obsessed, arrogant and rude...".

I begged her not to set me up on any more dates and she agreed. She apologised and promised to stay out of my private life. For some reason I felt really bad about what I was doing but I knew she would see the funny side afterwards.

She stayed for a while longer because she didn't like staying at home alone when Cole was at work. We spent the afternoon watching movies. Cole came by to pick Leila up and he came in to apologise for his involvement in the double dates. He had clearly been in contact with Bowen and it seemed our plan had worked nicely.

When they left I texted Bowen to let him know what had happened.

After texting for a while I took the courageous decision to invite him over to get a take away. He happily accepted and said he would come over within the hour and he would pick up food along the way.

For some reason I felt the need to dress up a little bit. I ran upstairs to brush through my messy curls and I swapped my hoodie for a nice black top. I put some mascara through my long lashes and coated my lips with a clear gloss. I looked in the mirror and felt satisfied with my look. The kitchen was a little bit messy from my earlier encounter with Leila so I quickly rushed around to tidy it up a little bit.

Soon after a knock sounded at the door. My hands clammed up and my heart was beating faster but for some reason I couldn't help the smile that had projected onto my face. I opened the door and was greeted by a handsome looking Bowen.

I didn't notice how perfect his looks were the other night but here he is standing in front of me and here I am unable to take my eyes off him.

He filled me in on his conversation with Cole and vise versa I did the same. We ate our food and talked the evening away.

My phone vibrated and it was a message from Leila asking me if I wanted to facetime. We facetime every night because she is always worried about me due to the fact that I live alone.

Bowen said that it would be a good way to execute the rest of our plan.

"This is amazing, just talk to her like usual and then when we feel the time is right i'll walk in and act like I had no idea you were on facetime they will be so shocked!".

I texted Leila back and said yes and within the next ten minutes a call came straight through. Bowen moved out of the shot and I answered it.

"Hi" I smiled and waved.

"Hey, so again me and Cole really want to emphasise how sorry we are about the whole date thing, if we knew you were having such a awful night we would have never made you stay so long" A huge tint spread across my cheeks as I tried my hardest not to look at Bowen who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Honestly it's forgotten about..." We continued chatting about random things like work and we arranged a night out for the weekend. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Bowen moving around. He was removing his top and I was extremely confused by this but I didn't question it.

He moved around the kitchen and headed for the door. He looked at me and nodded to tell me he was going to make himself known. His hand reached out and opened the kitchen door shutting it loudly behind him.

"Hey babe when are you coming back to bed?" I nearly choked on my own saliva. I could see the confusion evident on Leila's face.

"You never said you had company!" She squealed excitedly, Cole came into view, also looking shocked.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realise you were on the phone" He said sincerely still staying out of the shot.

I blushed furiously, finally looking up to take in the picture of his perfectly sculpted abs.

"Mollie who has been warming your bed I want details!" I laughed at her and Cole who were both sitting there not realising it was Bowen.

I gestured next to me and he came and joined me causing both of their jaws to drop and then before I let them say anything I ended the call.