Part 6-

For the next three months I spent everyday with Bowen apart from when I was at work but even then I would be texting him non stop. I couldn't admit it to him but I was terrified of what was going to happen over the next six months. So much can change in this amount of time.

Tonight is our last night together and I want it to be special. I have sent Bowen out to pick up a bottle of prosecco, and whilst he is gone I'm slipping into something a little bit sexier. I had a bit of extra time so I decided to decorate the bedroom, I scattered rose petals on the bed in the shape of a heart and I made a path from the front door up the stairs to the room. I waited for him on the bed. I heard the door open and my heart beat increased. I loved that about my relationship with Bowen. No matter how many nights i've spent with him every night is like the first. I just can't get enough of him.

His footsteps were getting louder and louder and my smile was getting bigger and bigger. He opened the bedroom door and his jaw dropped when he saw me. I stood up and walked towards him taking the bottle of prosecco out of his hands and putting it on the side. I crashed my lips against his as if my life depended on it. Slowly he walked me backwards until my legs hit the edge of the bed.

We both lay in bed breathless. That was the best night ever.

I turned onto my side and just stared at Bowens face. He did the same. I was thankful for the moment of silence but I knew it wouldn't last forever.

"I know you are scared Moll so am I..." Bowen said as he stroked my hair gently.

"I'm not scared- I'm terrified" I could feel my eyes welling up.

"You don't need to be, I love you and if you ever need me i'll only be a phone call away".

"I know and I love you too... so much" I held in a sniffle as Bowen pulled me into a tight embrace.

I know it looks like I'm being selfish but I just fear for what could happen if we are apart for six months. I trust Bowen with my life. I just don't trust other people.

As morning rolled around I couldn't help but feel sad. I went to the bathroom, washed my face and snapped myself out of it. Bowen has been nothing but supportive towards me so I'm going to be the same to him. I slipped into leggings and a hoodie and put my hair into a messy bun. As I left the bathroom I could hear movement in the bedroom which signalled that Bowen was awake. I checked the time and Cole and Leila were due over in half an hour.

They were coming over for breakfast so I headed downstairs and started making pancake batter. I also prepared all of the toppings so that all that was left to do was cook the pancakes which I can do when they arrive.

"Good morning beautiful!" Bowen chirped as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning" I smiled back as I stood in front of the island he was sat at just admiring his handsome looks.

He leant over and kissed me passionately however it was cut short when there was a knock at the door.

I went to open it.

I let Leila and Cole in and they headed straight through to the kitchen where Bowen was waiting.

"I can't believe this is going to be the last time I see my little brother for six months!" Cole said, causing me to frown. Bowen noticed this and punched Cole in the arm making him whine and complain. Leila came over to me and helped me make the pancakes.

"How are you feeling- like really feeling?" She whispered.

"I'm holding it together" I whispered back. She placed her hand on top of mine to tell me she was there for me. I am so lucky to have a friend who knows me well enough to know how I'm feeling without me needing to say it.

We all sat down to eat our breakfast. Bowen couldn't stop telling Cole about the tour, he was so excited. I had to try my hardest to tune out and ignore the conversation. Leila tried to talk to me but I wasn't the best conversationalist right now.

The time finally came. We were all sitting in Cole's car on the way to the airport. I lay my head on Bowens shoulder for the majority of the car ride. I just needed to be close to him.

The car pulled up at the drop off zone and we all got out. Cole grabbed Bowens case whilst I said my goodbye.

"I love you so much and i'm going to miss you" I cried as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please don't cry... I love you too and i'll be back before you know it" I sniffled and wiped my tears. I pulled away and he kissed me.

I don't know why but this kiss felt like it was the end of something.

"I have to go now but i'll be home soon and everything will be perfect just wait" He started to walk away and the tears started rolling. He didn't look back because he knew if he saw me like this it would be impossible for him to go. Leila held me in her arms while I cried.

They drove me back to the house and as soon as I was inside I went straight upstairs, flopped into bed and cuddled a hoodie full of his scent. I had a feeling I was going to spend a lot of my days like this over the next six months.