Chapter 5

Hey guys here you go :) sorry it took so long. And a speacil shout out to LeelovesBritt....thats my dad and his girlfriend. Also....OMG OVER 100 READS!!!! MY BRAIN CAN'T EVEN, JHGJGSRHMFDSJI!!!!! Ok....ok im done. 0_0

------------------------------------------------------

    (Annette's point of view)

A coma?

I'm in a coma?

I'm in a freaking coma?!

This is not good. This is bad. This is very very bad! That must be why dad couldn't see me. No. Jeff's lying.  He has to be lying.

I let go of Jeff's hand and swing open his door. I go straight to the infirmary. I walk in and look at the girl laying in the bed. Her long black hair is a mess. Her pale skin is covered in bandages. Machines are hooked up to her. Her left arm is in a sling, and on the table next to her, is her favorite pocket knife.

A black 6 inch frost. The handle is black with gold tips. On the blade it says 'Qualitas est familia instiuitio'. It means 'Quality is a family tradition' in Italian. It's made out of 440 stainless steel. Her dad gave it to her when she was 8.  The girl laying in that bed, all beat up and broken, barely clinging to life....is me.

I don't even remember what happened. How did I end up like this?! I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Ben comes into the room.

"Annie?"

"Y-you can see me?" I ask.

He slowly nods his head.

"B-Ben? Am I in a coma? I-I see myself in that bed, but. I'm right here! How is that possible?!" I yell.

"A-Annie. I'm dead, so I can see ghosts. But I can't explain this. Your heart monitor says you're alive." He says.

"S-so...I'm a ghost?" I ask hesitantly.

"I guess...um...I'll go get slendy." He says and leaves me with myself.

I sit on the bed and wonder why this is happening to me. What about school? Oh, I'm going to be sooooo behind! I already had 3 projects due by friday! Great. Just great. My GPA is gonna drop like flies!

Wait.

Am I seriously stressing about school? At a time like this?! Damn, what is wrong with me?!

I look up to see Ben and Slendy walking in. Ben is explaining everything to him. I can't tell what he's thinking. Come to think of it, my telepathy isn't working. I wonder if my teleportation still works. Its worth a shot.

  (Slenderman's point of view)

A flash of static sounded and Annette's heart monitor went haywire. Her body started convulsing.  "Ben restrain her!" I say.  He does as I say, and I inject a sedative into her. She slowly calms down.

"Hey." Ben says, "She's gone. Well her soirit is anyway. She was just here."

"Teleportation. She must have tried teleporting." I say.

"Slendy! Her heart rate is dropping fast!" Ben yells.

"Hurry! We have to stableize it!" I say. We do and we let out a sigh of relief. Where did she go? "Ben. I want you to find Annette and keep a close eye on her. You're the only one who can see her right now, so it wouldn't make much sense if anyone else did it." I say.

"Yes sir." Ben leaves in search of Annette.

(Jeff's point of view)

~2 days later~