chapter 7

Thanks so much for over 300 reads!!! And a special shout out to Forever_Smiling 13!!!! Thanks for helping me out so much, and everyone should totally check out her book The messed up life of Krista Ryan. It will hit you straight in the feels. Anyway on with the story.
---------------------------------------------
(Slenderman's point of view)

"Annette?" I can't believe it. My little girl is awake. After 3 long months she's finally awake.

"Daddy!" She runs to me and I embrace her.

"Annie!" I hear Masky and Hoodie call out. They tackle her and start yammering away. Masky hugs her and says "Don't you ever scare us like that again!"

"Ever!" Hoodie adds.

"Ok ok jeez." Annette laughs. "How long was I out?" She asks.

"A little over 3 months." I say.

"Damn. That long? It only felt like a few days."

"I'm afraid so. You should get back in the infirmary though sweetie. We need to make sure you're ok." I say.

"Daddy, in fine, honest. Besides I'm hungry! What did you say about honey ham?" She asks.

I chuckle. "Anything you want princess."

"Oh, can I make Oreo cheesecakes?" She asks.

"We'll see." I say. "Only if Masky and Hoodie help you."

"Of course!" They say in unison.

Annette laughs. I've missed that laugh. She turns to Jeff. "And you!" She rips off his hoodie and throws it at him. "I'm done with you!" She says coldly. Everyone fell silent, as she walked past us.

"Annie!" I hear. We then turn to see an excited Sally, tackle Annette with a hug. "Oh my gosh I missed you! Don't ever ever ever ever ever leave me again!" She says with bloody tears streaming down her face.

"S-sorry Sally." She says as she hugs her back. "Her I'm making Oreo cheesecakes! Do you want some?" She asks.

"Yeah! Oooh, can I have mint?" Sally asks.

"Sure." Annette giggles.

Then Annette, Masky, Hoodie, and Sally head downstairs.

(Jeff's point of view)

"I'm done with you."

That sentence keeps echoing in my mind. I really fucked up this time. She hates me. I didn't know she was gonna wake up. I didn't know she could hear me. That doesn't matter now. She's DONE with me. D O N E done.

Come on Jeff cheer up. You're making me antsy. And I doubt you wanna go out tonight.

  No. I think I will go out. I need to get this off my mind.

Really?! Ah yeah! Let's go!

  Yeah just let me grab my knife.

I go in my room and grab my knife. I change into jeans and a red t-shirt. I can't wear the same thing everyday. I walk out the front door without saying anything.

I make my way to town. I get several blocks away from the woods. I find a large home, at least two stories. I pick the lock to the front door and sneak in.