Prologue

Being a mixed girl or just a girl in the Hip Hop scene in Korea, everyone always find something to hate about her. She believes that she has to put more effort in everything she does more than anyone else. After her debut song that got , she struggled to produced another album.

                                                                          -DEBUT STAGE-

--------

Knock Knock.

Silence.

"Yah, Jaz! We're coming in!"

Two familiar men barged into the dark studio. Turning on the lamp next to the door, they scan the room for the woman. They came to a stop on her laying on the couch with her sweater functioning as a blanket. 

Gray and Loco sat on the coffee table placed in front of the couch. Gray pulled on her sweater, though she didn't react.

"Jaz," he whispered. "It's time to wake up."

"Jay will be angry if he sees her sleeping," Loco warned Gray.

"Let's pour water on her. Maybe she'll wake up," Gray said, pretending to stand up and get a water bottle. 

"You better not try it."

She removed her hoodie, letting her wavy hair unravel. She sat up and smack Gray and Loco as she stretched her arms out.

"Ouch, you bully," they said, rubbing their arm.

Jaz rolled her eyes playfully, shoving them a bit. Gray and Loco got up before picking her up and walking out of her studio. 

"Let's go. Jay wants us all to meet in the conference room."

                                    ----------------------------------

After hearing her CEO's interest in recruiting Woo Wonjae, Jasmine felt starstruck. Ever since watching SMTM6 and heard his deep and philosophical lyrics, she felt entranced. For many people, it's always difficult to talk about such things as depression, but Jaz felt captivated. 

She felt he was misunderstood in a way that most people would understand. He was someone that didn't get the chance to prove himself and someone that has a voice that she wanted on her album. As for the AOMG crew, it was no secret Jasmine was a huge fan of the beanie-headed boy. They relentlessly teased her afterward, earning smacks on the arms and the back of their head.

Two days after the meeting, it was revealed to the public that Wonjae is joining AOMG. Everyone was excited to have another member of this crackhead family, especially Jasmine.

 _______________________________________________

Thank you for taking the time and reading my book. Please vote and share. Also check out my other books. 

Bye!