Chapter 1

the next day

                                                                                her outfit

"Why are we having another meeting again?" Jasmine said, laying down on Simon D's lap who was sitting on the couch

After countless protests, the members were calling in for another meeting, which barely is a meeting. It's just them in Jay Park's studio. Jay, with his hands clasped together, spoke. 

"Wonjae's coming in today."

"Today?"

"Already?"

Jasmine's mind began to race. She felt enthusiastic, yet nervous for his arrival. It was the day she gets to meet him.

"Jaz's over there already happy." Gray cooed.

Jasmine blushed and hid under her hood kicking Gray while the rest of them were teasing her. Simon D smiled, playing with her hair. 

"What time is he going to be here?" Elo asked. 

Jay and DJ Pumkin looked at each other before smiling. "He should be coming right now."

And with that, the two left, leaving the dumbfounded members to collect themselves.

Loco stood up first, walking over to her and nudging her head in a teasing manner, before leaving. One by one, they got up and went back to their studio. She went back to her studio and work on her album for a while before Hoody came in. 

"Unnie!" Jasmine said in a child's voice, opening her arms like a baby. 

Hoody laughed before engulfed her in a hug, patting her hair down.

"They're just teasing you, Jasmine. That's how they show that they love you," she said.

"I know, unnie," her lips lifted into a smile. "They're not wrong. I am kind of happy."

Hoody chuckled, rubbing her hair into a mess. Jasmine uttered a giggle, making Hoody's smile grew wider.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

Jasmine nodded, waving her goodbye before going back to work.

-

"-and this is Jasmine's stu-"

Jay's words were cut off when he saw her lying down upside down on her leather couch. She had a writing pad in one hand and a pencil in the other. A pair of headphones were securely set on the top of her head. She hummed to herself as she kicked her feet in the air.

Both Jay and Woo Wonjae stood at the door, gazing at the scene before them. Wonjae's lips curved into a tiny smile.  She seemed like a little kid who's enjoying life and happy, which made him happy.

Jay walked over to the girl and stood above her face. She got up, nudged her glasses up and placed her headphones on her neck, confused about why he was here. 

"Yo, your crush is here."

That statement shocked both Jasmine and Wonjae. She looked up with wide eyes as she finally noticed him standing at the door. He wore an oversized white shirt and baggy pants with a navy bucket hat. She placed down her pad and pencil as she stood up. 

"Hi, I'm Jasmine. You can call me Jaz," she grinned widely, bowing 

Seeing her act all shy and stuff made Jay laugh, earning a hard punch to the arm. 

Wonjae took a step forward, bowing in reply.

"Hello, I'm Woo Wonjae."

"Well," Jay said, clapping his hands. "I guess I'll leave it to Jaz to show you your studio."

Jay patted Wonjae's back, before leaving the room. Wonjae scratched the back of his neck, suddenly feeling nervous.

"You know that you don't really have to," he said, looking at the ground.

"It's okay. I'll show you, oppa," she said, grabbing her chips before leaving with him following behind.

She chewed on her chips for a while before turning back and offering him some. He took a few, stuffing his hands into his pockets after. 

"You were amazing on Show Me the Money," she remarked.

"Thank you," he shyly said.

"I really liked the diss battle and the song 'Again'." She then put an uninterested expression on her face and rapped in a rough voice.

"Excuses, excuses, excuses again. That what makes us be like us."

He cracked up, as he listened to her rapping in "his voice."

"It's a very good song. I like how open you were to share people your point of view. Maybe we should make a song together someday."

From that moment, he knew that he found his place. 

She opened the door for him, awing at his new studio. She sat on the chair, eating her chips as she watched him looking around his studio with excitement. 

He pressed a couple of buttons, curiously wondering what they were meant for. 

"I can help," she said softly.

As she continued explaining everything, he peeked at her from the corner of his eye and stared her. Her long black hair that went to the middle of her back, her nose piercing, and the jumpsuit that she was wearing. She was a jumble of happiness that appeared in his life. 

_______________________________