Part 1 outta 115

Episode 1: The Gym is where I live

Johnny is writing in his Journal about his experiences with writing jokes...

"I hope my jokes about monkeys is a hit at the Gym."

Johnny whispers to himself.
He also thinks about the love of his like, Chocolate milk...

Johnny likes watching stories where characters are poor, and work there way to the top exactly like how his life is at tge moment.

Johnny leaves for dinner he is to poor to afford to eat at the rich restaurant so he goes to the burger place.

Even though Johnny hates meat, he will starve if he don't eat.

"Sir can I have 2 waffles with *shutters* chicken..."

"YES you can"

Johnny eat his chicken with discuss forgetting his spoon.

"I HATE THIS GARBAGE!"

yelled a angry person with red hair and brown eyes.

"I HATE CHICKEN I'M GONNA SUE!"

Johnny has never related so much with a person as much as her before.

He never wanted to be poor he just wanted a family who loved him. But ever since he was disowned by his parents and replaced he thought about ending his life, but he realized one dat that he wanted nothing more than to make people happy? So he went into the Comedy Career and his life goal is to be a joke star, that's why he valued comedy over everything.

Johnny was at the Gym eating free sandwiches and drinking pool water because he had no running watch at his house.

"My life is a f*cking joke..."