Back fired

My throat burned it felt like my esophaguses was in the pit of hell.
I felt some of my puke travel out my nose setting it on fire making it hard to breathe through my nose.
I was so tired. Tired of doing this cycle of death in which I haven't yet to give in of the torture.
I sunk down onto the floor sitting there.
My mind was blank now. But I was deep in thought about nothing I have yet figured it out.
I blew my nose,grabbed a bathroom cloth and wiped myself and the toilet seat. Grabbing my toothbrush from the holder and applying toothpaste to brush my teeth.
My throw up became a liquid without any solid.
I started to feel nauseous after even eating liquids.
I couldn't see the other side of the dark tunnel I couldn't seem to get out of. I almost felt lonely until I realized people want to be around me but I distanced myself I put myself before others and now I can't even talk to anyone without having almost a mental breakdown.
My body was breaking my clothes were baggy on me. I felt disgusting with myself. Nothing felt right. I just wanted to get out of this very ugly situation.
I was drowning myself and I was slipping away from everything I love and everything that loves me.
I was so scared to step on out to stage my outfits were baggy so no one would see my bones popping out from my skin.
My eyes sunk in and I look like a completely different person.
As the days go on I forget how all of this started.
I feel as if this will just become my routine until I die from starvation or killing myself. People don't see that I'm in terrible pain they only see the bubbly me slowing becoming a background character.
Parents would now call our manager and complain about their kids watching a underweight grown man.
On Monday me and the manager went to the clinic where I was weighed and had my blood pressure check.
The doctor told me I was indeed anorexic.
My heart dropped but my face was unreadable.
I didn't feel like I was underweight. I knew something was wrong but I would have never knew I would go that far.
I began crying myself a sleep sometimes from the stabbing pains in my abdomen that have now subsided.
Or the fact that I may never wake up.
I could lay my head on a pillow,fall asleep and never wake up.

Me trying to get to protection spiraled out of control and made my heart slowdown and really reconstruction was I have done.
But I couldn't go back,It was too late.

Tears fell as a strong knock erupted from the door making me clear my raw throat.
"Jimin, come out are you okay"

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank this crackhead for a chapter on Easter ❤️❤️😝I hope you guys like this chapter I put my heart and soul into it lol 😆

I hope you guys like this chapter I put my heart and soul into it lol 😆