Flustered

"Its ok yoongi hyung I know you just trying to help"

"Hyung hurry I must get to junguk!" Jimin gushed and sat up at the edge of his seat.
Yoongi looked at jimin and smiled with an, 'Aw'.
Jimin was still sat up in the seat fidgeting as we arrived.
The car barely came to a complete stop when Jimin bolted into the house in a quick minute.

"This kid" Yoongi laughed walking up to the house shaking his head.

Jimin did not speak to anyone he was set on getting into his shared bedroom with jungkook. He reminds himself to greet the others as it was rather rude to bolt into the house. Jimin crept slowly into the room closings the door.
Jungkook did not look back still in his gaze laying on his stomach. Jimin slowly laid on jungkook wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. A slight jolt was felt as jungkook looked back and gasp. Jungkook rolled over and hugged Jimin tightly.
Thin tears that pricked his eyes became big fat hot tears in which rolled down his face soaking on Jimin's shoulder.
"I missed you,well the whole house did actually" jungkook sheepishly smiles while scratching the back of his head.
Jimin hummed as he wiped off some of jungkook's tears. Jimin was in a daze looking upon jungkook's lips as he inched closer.
Jungkook looked at Jimin causing him to stop wiping jungkook's face and back away slightly.
The atmosphere shifted into a awkward moment as the both sat there not speaking.

Jimin slowly sighs and begins his sentence, "it's fine if you don't....except my feelings-"
Jungkook hushed Jimin putting a hand over his mouth.
"Say no more I wanted to say it first" jungkook said.
Jimins whole face was red due to the fact when jungkook cut him off he thought he was going to be faced with rejection but instead he was faced with a cocky jungkook,

"Jimin,I really like you and I hated you did this and thought you were ugly I love you and I want to be with you."
Jimin's cheeks neck and even the tops of his ears were dusted in shades of red and pink.
"I want to be with you too" Jimin confessed and he looked down. Jungkook picked jimins chin up with his finger and laid a chaste kiss cheeks was turning slightly pink with heat radiating off his face