Clare

Hello I'm clare and I consider myself as an artist and my mum says I'm very passionate, one day I hope to be a great artist and have my work hanged on the wall of The great Whelter museum of arts probably one of my most favourite museums. My mum thinks I should start my own company were I can sell my artwork and gain money for my upcoming move out because my mum says I'm old enough now, I mean I'm only seventeen in a month now. My father used to say I'm worthless but as he said that he was driving and didn't pay any attention and crashed over the highway bridge, luckily me and my mum survived well most of my mum, she now has a fake, weird mechanical arm but as for my dad he suffered severe injuries and we had to pull the plug. I never remembered why he was angry at me I suppose the crash must've damaged my head and made me forget or because I was only four. My younger sister who was born months after the crash had down syndrome and had learning difficulties and was stabbed to death at the age of ten because of her difficulties. At school people believe I stabbed my sister because I was jealous because I didn't get the attention that my sister was getting but it was not true, but for some reason everyone believes it. My mum says I'm just misunderstood.