Pt. 1

"𝘐𝘷𝘺.. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳," 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬, "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯." 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺.

"𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.."

--It's been about five months since everything went down. I miss him too.. I look down at my phone, I had to block him because I wanted so badly to answer his calls and messages. I avoided him at school like the black plague. I opened my phone, going through my contacts until I saw his. I sighed, knowing I might regret this I clicked unblock. I don't doubt he'll figure it out soon, he's Spiderman after all.

Sighing once again, I got up from my bed and pulled out a small box from underneath, it was black and white marbled. I opened it, revealing love letters, pictures, and a promise ring.

*Flashback*

"Peter Parker where are you taking me?" I laughed, he had me put a blindfold on and led me somewhere.

"It's a surprise!" he told me as he stopped, taking my blindfold off, revealing a beautiful sunset and a picnic on a hill. I gasped.

"Oh my gosh," I gave him a hug, my head buried in his chest, "thank you, this is so sweet."

He gave me a smile, "Of cource, especially with everything going on with your aunt being sick you seemed so stressed out." at that moment I had never felt so happy. My aunt was the only 'family' I had left. Well, I have a brother but he wasn't really active in my life due to his job. She wasn't blood related but she took care of me and basically raised me majority of my life. 

"Thank you.." I whispered, giving him a kiss, his smile grew even bigger, it was cute.

"Oh! Also I have something for you," he grabs something from his pocket, a ring. "It's not much um, but it's a promise ring, on the inside it says that I'll always be there for you."

I hugged him again, "I love you."

"I love you too."

*End of Flashback*

Tears were falling down my cheeks, "And I thought I was over him.." I just started crying harder and harder. My heart ached still, I missed him so much. I felt my phone buzz, I picked it up and I felt a sharp pain in my heart, it was Peter..

Peter
Hello? Ivy?
2:24pm

I wanted to text him. So bad.

Me
What do you want..
2:32pm

Peter
Thank god I didn't think you'd answer- please I just want to talk.
2:32pm

Me
Why, it's pointless, I told you already that I'm not going to.
2:33pm

Peter
Please I- I just need to tell you something.
2:33pm

Behind the school tmr, please be there.
2:34pm

I went to the bathroom to wash off my face. Should I really go? I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my eyebrows slightly scrunched. I bit my lip, I want to hear him out. I want to see him again.. But can I? Even after what happened? I don't know... I can never really see what's going through his mind, it's so frustrating. If only I could read his mind, though atom manipulation is still cool.

Eventually a couple hours had past and it was time for me to go to my part-time job, at a café. I pulled into the parking lot, I have a spot that I normally park in that's in the back of the parking lot by these flowers. I got out of my car, crouched down, and smiled. They were really pretty, every now and then I would water them.

"Ivy?" I heard a familiar voice call,

"Oh!" I walked toward him to give him a hug, "hi Jack, how've you been?"

He gave me a bright smile, "Good now."

"Only now?"

"Because I'm talking to you," he smirked, I just giggled a little bit.

"Real smooth Jackson, but you know it's not gonna happen right?" I felt bad when I rejected him, but I'm really just not ready for another relationship. He used his right hand to caress my cheek while putting his left hand on my waist.

"C'mon Ivy.. I'm serious though, how many times are you going to shoot me down..?" he held pain in his eyes, "I.. I lov-"

Another voice shot into the conversation, "Ivy?"

Peter.

He paused before continuing, "..Jackson." his voice became dark, I lightly pushed myself away from Jack, but he just pulled me closer.

"Fuck off Parker, it's none of your business," Peter looked at me and our eyes met for a split second before I looked down, feeling really uncomfortable in the current situation.

"Let her go first, she's clearly uncomfortable," Peter pointed out.

"No she's not, right Ivy?" Jack looked at me, softening his gaze. I looked down, getting even more uncomfortable. I couldn't say anything. After a moment Jack bit his lip, letting me go. I quickly walked to work, my eyes glued to the floor, "thank god I come early," I thought. I open the doors and walk into the café, going to put my bag away and grab my apron.

"Heyyy how's it?" I look behind me to see my best friend, Lynn.

"Bad. Very bad." I rub my temples, "guess who I met in the parking lot today."

"Hmm did Jackson try to make a move again?" she asked as both she and I grabbed our things and started walking to the registers.

"Well, he did.." Lynn raised an eyebrow,

"And?"

"Peter saw and they looked like they were gonna fight, Peter came right when I was going to shoot him down," I told her, "it was nerve wracking."

Lynn thought for a moment, "Don't worry about it ok?" she took a breath, "it's done, they just both happened to be there and eventually you'll go on with your lives."

"I hope so..."