Chapter 2

I woke up very drowsy and I had a little cold. I checked my phone for a while before actually leaving my bed. I then proceeded to take care of my hygiene. After I left the shower I texted my agent.

Jin: Hi, what time do you want me there?

Slow Rabbit: Around 9 am are you almost ready?

Jin: Yes.

I put some lazy clothes on and just drove myself to the photoshoot. I was very reluctant about this photoshoot today. It was one of my friend's weddings and I couldn't even make it. It also reminded me how I don't even have a girlfriend. I am not even allowed to date. I feel so lonely some days. Single girls coming up to me day after day asking for photos imagining themselves with me. It made a bitter feeling in my stomach, at first I was somewhat pleased to hear someone wanted me then I thought they don't even know the real me. I have to put on a somewhat act in front of them and it saddens me they only see me for my body and a fake personality.

"Ah, Jin you're here," Slow Rabbit announced to the entire crew. I felt uncomfortable everyone felt too respectful like they were forced and it wasn't genuine. I smiled at a girl that walked beside me and she just walked away in a hurry.

Another girl came up to me with clothing in her arms. "These are the clothes you will change into for your photoshoot Mr. Kim." she sweetly said.

Mr.... that was odd. I felt so old but I was only 20. I changed into the new clothes and the makeup artists did my makeup.

"Jin you can go on set now," one of the ladies grabbed my arm and I felt something for once.

"You.."

"Oh my I am so sorry," she bowed immediately apologizing immensely.

I felt myself blush. "It's fine, I don't mind it," I quietly admitted hoping no one would hear me.

She smiled sweetly back to me and for once I felt a connection with another human being. These monotone days that were covered in black in white paint didn't leave me to realize there were colour and light within black, deep within. I felt like I could smile genuinely once more. This whole constructed made business made by the basic male and female ideals by using stereotypes is so bland to me and just pisses me off. I was signed as a child to model and my mom was poor so I gladly accepted. Right now I couldn't go back I was raised to only know this so I shall keep going on with this life until I age enough and I am too old for people to look at me.

I took the clothing and changed into them. Same old same old what a new surprise. I sat down in a chair the makeup artist pointed to. I closed my eyes and waited for the magic to happen. Once I opened them I saw a blemish free, perfect hair and pretty boy Jin.  Repetition repetition and repetition it get's old and eventually everyone looks for something new. 

Once everyone was ready with the set I was ordered to now go on set and start the shoot. 

The set was late night shooting stars theme so I had to go on the ground and watch these shooting stars that was projected on the ceiling from the new Apple 17. After all that was the selling product. 

Jin photocard

Jin photocard

Name: Kim SeokJin

Age: 20

Occupation: Actor/Model

Born: Australia

His letter

Hello Kim SeokJin

Superpower: Takes the form of anyone he shakes hands with every second equals +5 minutes he can sustain his mold. 

Uncanny and unideal things happened to you. I understand you don't want to lead the same repietive things in your life. If you come over to 4 WANGSAN-RO, DONGDAEMUN-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA then you'll live a different, new, exciting life. This letter holds an airplane ticket to the address. I will be pleased to meet you and discuss further. 

Thank you.