The new life

"Take this pill," said a random guy.

"ok," you said to follow orders and not get killed.

As you swallow you feel different your body started to feel heavy as you passed out on the floor as when you were taken by a stretcher to a room but you could not tell as your almost lifeless body was lying on the floor when you woke up you saw the most beautiful cherry blossoms out the window you thought you were dreaming but you weren't when a short old lady that looked really nice she was glad that you woke up.

"your finally awake dear," said the old lady.

"where am I," I asked confused?

"you're at U.A.," said the old lady.

"who brought me, "I said confused?

"Mr. Todoroki had brought you here he had found you on the street unconscious," said the old lady while she was doing some paperwork. Looking at your background and all that cool stuff previously before the government took you you were an ordinary 15-year-old girl that was living in a pandemic which you did not care since no school to see that one whore Ella who always made out with any boy and always made fun of you by calling you a slut or a whore.which made no sense since you were a virgin and she was not but oh well.enough about your backstory you were just starting out the nice big window in the nurse's office that was a little damp since it was dawn and the sun was setting when you were about to say something to the old lady a boy that was bi-colored walked in the room emotionless. when he glared at you weirdly but you just stared out the window.

"oh look Mr.Todoroki is here," said the old lady smiling.

"may I take miss Y/N to her dorm room," said Todoroki.

"yes make sure she is doing well Mr.Todoroki," said the old lady doing her paperwork.

As Todoroki helped you up from the bed he had told you to use him as a crutch but you denied since you did not know him besides his last name but you ended up using him as a crutch since you could not walk well. he decided to take you to his dorm since you did not have one yet. as he opened the door you walked over to his couch and sat down there.

A/N

I'm sorry for not posting a chapter but this is sort of new to me still and I need to do more research about fanfics and all of that but I will post when I am done with online school work due to pandemic Right now.