SEOUL ACADEMY OF ARTS.

" SEOUL ACADEMY OF ARTS "

ACE :Have you ever been in a school so prestigious but the treatments sucks? Have you ever got frustrated by the school's stupid system that never ask you if you want it? Ever wondered why the school is so eager to have talented students but never...

ACE :
Have you ever been in a school so prestigious but the treatments sucks? Have you ever got frustrated by the school's stupid system that never ask you if you want it? Ever wondered why the school is so eager to have talented students but never cares on how we are doing? And how long do we have to put up with it? Let me tell you a story of a school

ACE :
Seoul Academy of Arts rose to fame because of its undeniably amazing way of teaching. It has been staying on top for almost 15 years now. People are dying to pass the test just to be apart of this academy.

ACE :
Of course, every school has some pros and cons and this school is not excempted. There was once an accident happened 4 years ago that almost ruined the school's name. Because of this, the school decided to lock doors and never let outsiders enter the school premises without the director's approval.

ACE :
They decided not to tell anyone outside about this incident. It was one hell of a year for the students considering the fact that they are not allowed to visit their families unless needed. They were told to stay in their dorms until the problems will end.

ACE :
Seoul Academy of Arts opened their gates once again 4 years after the incident. It was also a celebration for the returning of the school's special system, The Gifted. It was so special to the point that students will do everything just to pass the test and be part of the said system.

ACE :
Students from this system are the most privileged amongst the other students. From medical care to food supplies, even their rooms are well polished and designed. No wonder why this was nicknamed as 'The Royalties'

ACE :
But not everything you see is what you believe. What happens behind those doors will continue be just a secret unless someone is willing to take the risk. You, yes you. Are you really that worthy? Are you smart and confident enough to be able to pass the test? Are you willing to take the risk?

ACE :
Solve every mystery and you will find the answers. Welcome to, The Gifted.

" ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE RISK? "ADROIT : THE GIFTEDAPPLYFICTION — ©️ KUKUKUNSA

ADROIT : THE GIFTED
APPLYFICTION — ©️ KUKUKUNSA