☭ .₊̣̇ ☪︎. SLOTS

☭ .₊̣̇ ☪︎.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ COLORS ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ┊ DRAMA CLUB MEMBER ┊

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ COLORS ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ
DRAMA CLUB MEMBER
. . . . . class 1 - A

☭ .₊̣̇ ㊣ she has been getting quite the popularity and attention because of her outstanding looks. she is apart of the drama club and was envied by almost all the members of the club because she always gets to act as the main lead in every play. COLORS was always been titled as the 'bitchy one'. she's quite a judger. if she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. periodt. but despite of this, she is one of the smartass students. she's a big fan of riddles and codes and can easily decipher it. not a total bookworm, but loves reading books.

☭ .₊̣̇ ☪︎. extra
━━━━━━
༄ؘ ˑ power ; unknown
༄ؘ ˑ family ; the daughter of south korea's notorious
businessman
༄ؘ ˑ face claim ; someone with great visuals

☭ .₊̣̇ ☪︎.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ CAMOUFLAGE ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ┊ STUDENT COUNCIL'S PRESIDENT┊

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ CAMOUFLAGE ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ
STUDENT COUNCIL'S PRESIDENT
. . . . . class 1 - A

☭ .₊̣̇ ㊣ he is loved by many because of his kindness. he helps other people alot without expecting anything in return. he is known to be a well-mannered and a calm cutie. but behind this demeanor is something manipulative, someone who's hiding behind his masks. in short, a multiple-faced brat. don't get too awed by his looks. his beguiling aura doesn't last very long. but CAMOUFLAGE is a very dedicated person. he is good at leading people and cares deeply about their feelings. but beware! he has his own mask.

☭ .₊̣̇ ☪︎. extra
━━━━━━
༄ؘ ˑ power ; unknown
༄ؘ ˑ family ; the son of a chef and a policeman. have 3 siblings, he is the youngest
༄ؘ ˑ face claim ; someone with great leadership