Only The Beginning

{Nobody's P.O.V.}

     "Meow?" The cat meowed softly at the forest. Other cats say it's dangerous, but this little stray cat is very curious. "Heh, curiosity killed the cat!" The stray cat's brother yowled. "Claw, stop messing with your  sister," Another stray cat yowled. "But mom!" Claw groaned, then went into the box to sleep. "Kiki, go rest," The mom cat said to her daughter. "Mom.. I'm not tired," Kiki groaned. "Fine," The Mom cat said softly, then walked into the box. Kiki ran.

{Kiki's P.O.V.}

      I've never ran so much in my life, eventually it got tiring. Usually, the only time we run is to hunt, or to run away from other cats, humans, and cars. I love being free, but the forest got creepier. I decided to walk, I had more time to look around. Soon enough, the forest got brighter. The forest seemed more majestical. Surprisingly, there was more cats. I began to be more alert. One came up to me, seemed nice. "I am Kody. Who are you in my territory?" He said. I gulped, "I am Kiki, I ran to this forest very curious about it." He began to snicker, "Ah, yes. Everybody here had the same reasons. Do you wish to stay here?"  I stepped back a little, "Yeah, I guess. Only for a week." 

{Claw's P.O.V.}

      I woke suddenly after my nightmare. I looked around in the box, not seeing Kiki. I began to worry and tried to wake mom up. She was still asleep. I went outside, looked around, no Kiki. Tears were filling up. "Was it my fault, did she ran because of me?"  I meowed quietly. I waited outside the box for hours, hoping Kiki would return. She never did. I started to walk into the forest a little. I walked for awhile then I sprang up hearing, "Ribbit." I ran out of the forest and back into the box, frightened. I fell asleep scared for my sister.

{Kody's P.O.V.}

      Kiki was cute, but I don't know if I can trust her yet. I showed her around, told her the activities and how we do things. She seemed amazed. Everybody introduced themselves to her, when the last cat introduced himself to her, I saw Kiki blush. I got very jealous, so I took her to show her the kittens quickly before he went even 1 inch closer to her. If I want Kiki to be my mate, I need to protect her, love her, and make her love me back. I can't even believe she likes Alex. He gave me a scar across my eye. Alex is considered as the 'baddie' in the group.  

~Narrator's note~

      Hey guys, how is everybody? So, near end of 2019-2020 has been the worst. Tornadoes, Hurricanes, any natural disaster has gotten worse! Even Climate Change, and the CoronaVirus is happening. I hope everybody is okay!