Untitled Part 2

{Kiki's P.O.V.}

      Alex amazes me, he is so talented! But then Kody dragged me out. He showed me to the kittens, but I wanted to go to Alex to talk. He started whispering, "Don't do ANYTHING with Alex. He gave me this scar on my eye, and he is considered as the 'baddie' in our clan."  I was confused, Alex looked so nice. I started to whisper back, "Why is he so 'bad'?"  He looked, then ignored me. He started to walk over grabbing a collar. I followed "What the-" I started to pause because I didn't know if we could use that language around here. He put the collar on me faster than I could blink twice. "H-hey!? What the heck is this?" I said quietly just in case other cats were sleeping. It looked like a Shock Collar. He said, "You're mine. If you disobey, you get shocked." I glared, quietly whispering, "Okay."

{Claw's P.O.V.}

      I ran for the words, not stopping until I found my little sis. I was tired and hungry, but I won't let that stop me. "She couldn't of run that far!?"  I said out of breath starting to walk. Noises I never heard before came at me. I still don't know what that ribbit noise was. I was so exhausted, but I can't give up. I heard my  mom's cries, but I can't go back now. 

{Alex's P.O.V.}

        I heard rustling in the bushes. I went to check it out, then all the sudden a cat pounced in my leaving a scar below my eye. I kicked him off with my back feet, "Who are you!?"  I said, staring right at him. He seemed to blush a little, like he was gay or something? "I-I'm C-Claw." He said quietly but just enough for me to hear him. He started to back off. I smiled, then saying, "I'm Alex, want me to show you around?" His eyes got wider. "Y-yeah!" He said, blushing more. "Well, hope you can catch up!" I said running off.