02

i stuffed my P

i stuffed my P.E attire under my table for the quirk apprehension test coming up. i woke up early that day and decided to come to school earlier than usual. only yaoyorozu , tokoyami , jiro and mina were in class.

what if i mess up? i had so many thoughts  haunting me , i wanted to just cry but i couldn't.
getting anxious is very common for me and im trying to work that issue out. i buried my head into my arms on the table to clear my mind.

someone tapped me on my shoulder gently

" h-hi im momo yaoyorozu. i heard you voted for me yesterday.. arigato! d-do you maybe want to be
f-friends? its fine if you dont want to... "

she had lustrous and thick hair and fierce black eyes.
i heard she got into U.A. through official recommendations. alright...

 alright

" sure...momo-kun. im hikari suzuki. you can call me hikari-kun. "

" so.. are you okay? you looked really worried about something. you can open up to me , i'll listen. "

i felt positive to have someone to listen to me

" im not confident in anything i do and i just cant seem to get things right. im afraid ill mess everything up. i doubt myself a lot. i know you might think im weird or something but its fine...im used to it. go ahead and judge me. "

" no , i won't judge you. please give me a chance to understand you. its alright! i know how you feel , believe in yourself ! i know that you can do it. "

those words that i never expected hearing hit me.
it made me...pleased somehow. i expected her to hate me but she didn't...

" AHHHHHHH- "
" who is it ! i swear- "
i turned around to see jiro and mina cheekily smile at me.

" hi ! im kyoka jiro. "