Chapter 3

After a loooonnnggg walk I finally approach the familiar street, *mental sigh* Welcome back to hell, I think to myself.

I have made up my mind!

I am moving to LA in the USA, now you may ask, Allison, how are you gonna afford it all?

Well over these past years I've been stealing money from my dad, every Monday a package of money comes in the mail, form my mom to my dad, so he won't have to work. I go out there before he does and take about 200 or so.

I now have at least 3 million, a lot I know, only because I never spend it.

I open the back door to my house and walk inside. All the Christmas decorations were up and the delicious smell of food came front the kitchen. I walk into it expecting to see my dad cooking "I cannot believe you would just leav- mom?"

It was my mom!

Well not that I love her any more than I loved my dad, she still left me.

"Alli, erm what happened to you?" She looks me up and down in disgust.

"Having no mom kinda does this to you"

"What are you talking about?"

"You left me remember?"

"I did no such thing, I had to go with Niall, you have to understand" She says sophisticated and turned back to whatever she was cooking.

I felt tears so I quickly head upstairs so I can cry in peace.

"I see you've come home!" My 'father' tries to hug me but I just dodge it.

"Well, I kind of need you to leave the house for a bit, your brother is coming home with his mates!"

"Ok" I say weakly not wanting to argue.

"That's my girl!"

I jog upstairs but stopped by a voice, the voice I would recognize anywhere, Niall!

I quickly jog back down and see that he was on TV. If he wasn't such an ass I would be proud of him, but there is still a part of me underneath that was immensely proud of my brother.

"Any siblings Niall?" The interviewer asks, finally he might talk about me.

"Yes, one actually, my brother Greg" That just broke my heart into a million pieces, how could he say that!? He and Greg aren't even that close and we were almost inseparable!

I guess I really did disappear from his life.

Time for me to move on I guess.

I miss my brother so fucking much, again I rush upstairs and as soon as the door closes the sobs come out.

Why did I have to go through this!?

Why me!?

Am I not good enough!?

I sob and sob knowing no one would care. I wipe my tears and stand up tall. I will not allow them to hurt me anymore! I will make them remember me! Maybe when I'm gone they'll finally notice my existence.

Maybe just maybe.

I pack all my things and grab my money and walk downstairs quickly with my tiny suitcase of the things I own but I suddenly smash into the wall.

Wait this wasn't a wall, it was someone, and that someone is the one and only Niall Horan.

"Niall?"

"Who are you?" He replies back with a questioning look.

I couldn't believe it!

"Allison"