Chapter 1-Camila

"Um,bye!thank you for watching." I said while awkwardly waving at the camera.

As I turn off my camera,My mom entered my room with her phone on her hands.Probably texting Uncle Si.Yes,if you're wondering Simon Cowell is my mother's brother.

"Hi,sweetie,"Mom says as she kisses me on my forehead.

"I have to tell you something,honey..."Mom trails off,heck this woman is making me nervous."Um,Camila you know I love you right?and I want for you to experience the best of this world has to offer."

I nod at her and She continues on what she was saying."That's why I'm sending you to your Uncle Simon because sweetie, I will be working in Italy for 3 months and you will be alone here and you know I don't like that,right?"

"But mom,to uncle Simon?He lives in the other side of this fucking world!you can't send me to him!I can be alone,I can take care of myself!I'm fucking 17 not 5!"I know its wrong to cuss and raise your voice at your mother but I can't help it.

"No,Camila,you will be with be your Uncle Simon!my decision is final so you should go pack your things.besides,its summer and you have no school."

"But mom,"I whine.

"No more buts anymore,Karla!"Well,I should just probably shut up because my mom is now starting to get angry.

"This is what's the best for you,Camila.I love you so much."She tells me kissing my forehead again.

"Me too, mom,me too."I reply to her,hugging her.

-------

So today is they day I will be leaving my home.It feels weird not being in this place for 3 months but oh well,I need to get used to it.

As I take a deep breath,I can see my mom walking towards me with Uncle Si and with a unfamiliar girl.Damn,the girl is hot.

Oh,yes I am bisexual and I have no problem with it.My mom is okay with it and my friends are okay with it.People won't hate me because I'm a goddamn bisexual,besides they can't hate me at all.I'm just average Camila.

Yes,average that's what I call myself and my life.In school,I don't fail my classes and I don't excel that much.I'm not a loser but I'm not also famous.

Just average.

"Hey,Camila!"Uncle Si with his deep voice,giving me a hug.

"Hi,Uncle Si,"I greet him back,not looking at him but at the giro beside him.

"Oh,Camila this is Lauren.She will be the one in charge of you because you know,I also have work like your mom. don't worry,She's not a nanny,she is your friend."

I cringed at the word friend.She is obviously a fucking nanny for god's sake!but hey,she's a gorgeous nanny.

"Hello,"She greets me with her cute voice."I'm Lauren and yes your uncle is right,I am your friend."

"Hi!"I smile at her.

"Okay,its time to live Camila,"Uncle So tells me.

"Okay Uncle,wait a minute please."

"Okay,take your time."He tells me getting into the car.

"Goodbye mum,I will miss you.remember to call me everyday,okay?Take care of yourself there in Italy.I love you."I cry while hugging her.

"You too,Camila.I love you so much."Mom tells me with tears streaming down her face.

Its time to finally go.God,I will miss my mom and my home.

3 months without my mom would be hard.

-:-:-:-
Hey everyone!!hope you all like this short,filler chapter.sorry if it is boring!things would get interesting in the next few chapters.and yes,this fanfic is set at summer 2015 and 5H doesn't exist here.this story is AU and it means I made up almost everything.Sinu isn't Camila's mom here.rather,there will be a few characters here that I made up and will make Camila and Lauren get together.

that's all!thank you.remember to vote and to comment.tweet us the hashtag #5HPHAverage!

P.S.:Camila and Lauren still sings here ;)Stay tune!!!
-Unedited Version-