D & D

"Why are you doing this to everyone? Truth must be found, A truth must be known by everyone! Bakit niyo pilit itinatago!? Out of all people here in Underground Chamber kayo pa talaga!? Let me out of here! I want to see my brother!" Diandra screams while frustratedly crying.

"Inject her the fucking serum!"

Diandra cries more the moment the serum was injected at the back of her neck. The fluid slowly starts to spread on her bloodstream. She was unconscious again, her body lying on the bed and mind weary.

The obliterate serum was meant to erase or remove the last two months' memory of a person.

Tinanggal sa sistema ni Diandra lahat ng nalalaman sa kasalukuyan. Walang hustisyang pinakealaman ang isipin ng walang permiso niya.

"No one can know the truth except for us."

TYCIN DALE

"The first thing you will learn today is how to shoot a gun. The second thing is how to avoid the bullet. Wala akong maririnig na ngiwi o kahit na anong tunog galing sa mga bibig niyo, maliwanag?" said by Agent Clara

"Yes Ma'am!" we said in chorus.

Iniisip ko kung kamusta na si Diandra at eto na siguro yung pagkakataon para matanong si Agent Clara.

"Agent Clara" I called her

"Yes, Tycin?"

"I wanna know if my sister is fine, It's been two weeks. I heard she was sent to the chamber. "

"She's alright, No need to worry about her. Inaalagaan siya ng mabuti at kailangan niyang madisiplina, Alam mo yung ginawa niya Tycin. Now wear your vest and proceed to your location. " she said and I just nodded at her and go to my spot.

Ayaw ko nalang muna magisip, maybe hayaan ko nalang muna. I hope my sister was truly fine.

"Aim your guns straight to the target, Aiming a gun with your eyes focused on your target will create a tunnel vision. Walang magsasayang ng bala. You only have 7 bullets don't waste any of it. I'll observe you one by one no unnecessary movements and keep your mouth shut."

I'm holding my SIG SG 540 and check If I have exactly seven bullets. I face the wall and our target consist of one square of plywood with three red circles on it for each of us. I keep my feet stay planted on the ground ,stand feet apart, holds the gun in both hands, and shoot fire. The bang is so loud it can hurt your ear but thanks to my earplugs, I can continue my triggers. I crane my neck to look at the target. The bullet went through the middle circle.

Asintado, I smiled to myself a little.

I aim fire again and again, and all of the seven bullets hit the center of the circle.

"Good job Tycin, Great work," said Agent Clara then taps my shoulder.

"That was epic bro! Lagi nalang asintado mga tira mo." Troy said to me and I just tap his shoulder to give him a feedback.

Pumunta naman si Agent Clara sa mga target namin at inobserbahan ang mga ito isa-isa .

"Great Job everyone! In fairness nagiimprove kayo, especially Tycin. Now lets learn how to avoid the bullets kiddos."