•,,I want cuddles"•

Ece was bored and in a bad mood. So she decided to text her one and only girlfriend: Nat.

🌻💕My sunflower 💕🌻
,,Nattttt can you come over?"

💕😳Nutella😳💕
,,Ece,yesterday I was over by your place-"

🌻💕My sunflower💕🌻
,,Pleasseeeee?"

💕😳Nutella😳💕
,,no"

🌻💕My sunflower💕🌻
,,>:O Please"

💕😳Nutella😳💕
,,No"

🌻💕My sunflower 💕🌻
,,Please I'm sad and want cuddles :("

Read 2:34 pm

Ece sighed and looked at the ceiling.  She hated to be left on seen. She hummed 'Nat's probably busy,' she thought. 'but I want cuddles! I miss her.' she huffed. Well,Nat was over at her place yesterday,but she still misses Nat.

Her thoughts stopped when she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and walked over the door,opening it. She saw nat. Holding chocolate,gummy bears and a little pig plush(ahah I love pigs shush.). Ece smiled softly ,,Nat!" She hugged Nat. Nat flinched ,,careful,I have stuff in my hand!". Ece chuckled ,,sorry!". Nat huffed putting the things down and cupped Ece's cheeks ,,now tell me why are you sad?". Ece's cheeks got a tiny shade of red,and sighed. ,,I just- feel lonely I guess. You know? Left out-". Nat immediately hugged her ,,I'm here. Don't listen to others you are perfect.". Ece flinched and smiled ,,thank you,you are always by my side. And thank you for the sweets and plush!". Nat pulled back smiling ,,I got a pig plushie,since you're soooo obsessed with pigs-" she rolled her eyes chuckling. Ece huffed and shushed her ,,shut up,I just love pigs-".

Nat blushed slightly,and crosses her arms ,,what about me? Don't you love mE?". Ece chuckled and gave Nat a lil peck on her cheek. ,,Of course I do. I love you the most." She said as she took the sweets. Nat smiled ,,you're adorable,". Ece shook her head ,,no I'm not,you are and that's a fact." Ece said walking over to the couch. But then she felt arms wrap around her waist and Nat put her chin on ece's head ,, whatever you say honey-" she smiled. Ece got flustered and groaned ,,let me go-". Nat shook her head,as she grabbed ece's arm pulling her to the couch.

Nat sat down as she pulled Ece to sit down too. Ece flinched,everything went too fast. Nat cupped Ece's cheeks and kissed her whole face,as Nat could hear ece's small cute giggles. ,,Stopppp!" She chuckled. Nat ignored her,and continued kissing her whole face. Ece huffed and tried to push her away ,,sTOP-". Nat stopped and chuckled,giving her a small kiss on her forehead,before sitting back. Nat sighed lovingly,,i love you ece.".
Ece smiled,,I love you too nat." She said as she nuzzled Nat. Nat chuckled and nuzzled back ,,if anything is bothering you,tell me,I'm here." Ece smiled softly hearing those words and hugged her thighter.

------------------------------------------------------
aaaaaaa ok so basically I love you Nat I hope we can meet each other,if we do I will kiss your whole face 😡💞💞