2~Partners?!

~previously~

"Hi, my name is Jimin. What's your name?"
"Soo-Young"

~Present time~

"A beautiful name, for a beautiful girl"
Wow! Just wow! He is such a fucking sleaze ball.
"Just wow. Let's just get this over with. I hate you. Just accept it, now... Let's get started"
We practiced fir about 2 hours now, and i need to use the toilet.
"Bye" i said not even making eye contact with that Jimin guy.
"Hey, where are you going" he grabbed my hand and spun me around. I then punched his jaw, leaving him speechless, i then said, "1. don't touch me, and 2. I need to use the washroom."
He just stood there in shock. Well.... That's what you get for touching me, fucktard.

Jimin POV
Wow, i can't believe it. A girl actually hit me in the face. I mean, a girl has never done that before. And fuck! It hurts like a motherfucker.
" Jin, what should you do if a girl hits you and it hurts like hell?"
"i don't know? It never happened to me"

Soo-Young POV
When i was done in the bathroom, the bell rang. Ok, finally time for food. Good thing i packed a cupcake and a sandwich in to eat. I also have a knife in my bag because I'm scared that i will get raped or murdered.

I walked out of the school and sat outside on the steps

I walked out of the school and sat outside on the steps. I started to eat my cupcake, until i heard laughter. Oh no.
Its....... Those boys!
Shit!
They're soooo fucking loud, like shut up. Shut your pie hole.
They walked down the steps and when they saw me, they stood in front of me. I just finished my foio, then i took out n cigarette and lit it, i then just sat there smoking and staring at them.
Then one of them finally decided to open his ugly pie hole to say something,"Hi, im Tae. What's your name?" that's when i just snapped.
"Listen here pretty boy, i don't wanna be friends with you or your gang, so leave me alone, or i will stab you." i said as i took my knife out. They backed up in fear. I then put the knife back and stoid up then i went inside. The bell rang once again, lunch is now over. Time for the duet.