2 Become 1/Raised by Legends/The Hitter with Heart

Candice Accola-King as Jasmine Amelia Harris (2 Become 1)Description: What happens when professional dancer Derek Hough gets paired with his favorite pro wrestler, Jasmine Amelia Harris, on season 15 of Dancing with the Stars? He freaks out and th...

Description: What happens when professional dancer Derek Hough gets paired with his favorite pro wrestler, Jasmine Amelia Harris, on season 15 of Dancing with the Stars? He freaks out and the two become the best of friends. But soon Derek and Jasmine start developing feelings for each other. How do they balance their professional careers with their personal lives? Find out and join them in 2 Become 1: A Derek Hough Fanfic!!!!

Charli D'Amelio as Sophia McMahon-Helmsley (Raised by Legends)Description: What happens when Triple H and Stephanie adopt a 13 year old girl named Sophia, who one day tells them she wants to be a WWE superstar like them? She makes history by becom...

Description: What happens when Triple H and Stephanie adopt a 13 year old girl named Sophia, who one day tells them she wants to be a WWE superstar like them? She makes history by becoming the first female Grand Slam champion in Raised by Legends: A WWE Adoption Fanfic!!!!

Charli D'Amelio as Sophia McMahon-Helmsley (Raised by Legends)Description: What happens when Triple H and Stephanie adopt a 13 year old girl named Sophia, who one day tells them she wants to be a WWE superstar like them? She makes history by becom...

Bianca Belair as Carsyn Fischer/Kayla Foster (The Hitter with Heart)
Description: What happens when up and coming actress Carsyn Fischer joins the Leverage cast as Kayla Foster? The second her castmate Christian Kane, who plays retrieval specialist/hitter Eliot Spencer sees her, he falls for her and he falls hard. Follow the pair and the rest of the Leverage cast in The Hitter with Heart: A Christian Kane Fanfic!!!