Chapter Three

I smile at him so he doesn't keep his surprised face. He smiles back. He stares at me for a minute or two.

"So... You gonna tell me?" I asked him, still wondering what his tattoo of numerals was.

"Oh. It's a record label. I'm a musician. I suppose you're not familiar with Crown The Empire. But I want you to look at me as nothing of as a 20 year old man. Just look at me like I'm a normal person. Im not different." Andrew says back towards me.

Wait! He's a musician. Im pretty sure Kiki listens to them. I should keep this a secret from her until Andrew would allow me to tell her.

"Oh. That's pretty cool." I say with a bigger smile now.

"So, Alex, tell me about yourself." Andrew asks/says.

"Well, you already know my age and name. So why not tell you about my family. I have one brother and two sisters. I could've had a twin, but my birth-dad beat my mom when she was pregnant with us and my twin died. But it's okay." I tell him. Then I continue. "My brothers name is Jason and the sisters names are Jordan and Brooklyn. Im pretty sure that hate me." I say with a laugh.

It's getting dark now.

"Hey, uhm Andrew?" I say.

"Yeah?" Andrew asks.

"It's getting dark and my curfew is 7:30 now. So uhm, wanna exchange numbers? If it's fine with you. You're really cool." I say while looking at my feet embarrassed for asking.

"Sure, Alex! You're also really cool. I was going to ask, but since you already did, I don't have to." Andrew says pulling out his phone.

Me and Andrew change phones, write down our address and phone number, and switch back phones.

"Thanks!" I say to Andrew before I leave giving him a hug.

"No problem, girl." He says while holding the hug longer.

Wow he smells good.

"Bye," I tell him while walking away.

"Bye girl." He says while walking towards the other direction.

I smile and look down at his contact on my phone. He's cute, but I just met him.
So lets give it more time.

• • •

When I get home I say hey to my mom and walk into my room while locking the door. I jump onto my bed and pull out my phone and text Andrew.

"Hey boyyyyy!" I text him. I see he read the text and he's typing.

"Hey girlllll!" He texts back.

I tell him I'm going to get into the shower real quick and I'll be back in 20 minutes.

---------------------------

I turn on the water to cold. Yes I take cold showers.

I strip down my clothes and take off my makeup. I drop my towel off my body and get into the shower.

I wash my face, body, and hair. I turn the water to hot and let it run on my body for a second. I turn off the water.

I jump out of the shower and our my clothes on. I plug in my blow dryer and dry my hair. I put my hair up into a messy bun and jump into bed.

Before texting back Andrew, I'm fast asleep.

I hear my phone vibrate but I ignore it. Just let me sleep. Good night. Sweet dreams self.

---------------------------

I wake up the next morning and see I have 3 unread texts. I open them. They're all from Andrew. Haha.

"Its been 45 minutes... Did you slip?" I laugh at that one.

"You probably went to bed actually." Dude the second one is so true.

"Night. Sweet dreams." I think he likes me. Nah.

I walk downstairs to get breakfast. All my siblings don't live with me, so I'm basically a lonely child.

I look on the table and see a note.

"Hey Alex. Sorry I work late tonight, and im staying at a friends tonight to car pool. So I won't be home till 2AM on Sunday. Bye I love you. -It's Friday-

Yes! I get the whole weekend to myself. I text Andrew for awhile. I slowly ask him if he wants to come over.

He says he will be here in about 45 minutes.

Okay, I have time to get ready.

___________________

SOOOOOOO...

What'd ya think guys?

This one is pretty decent I guess. Read the next chapter to figure out what happens next. Chapters will probably we daily.

May the odds be ever in your favour. Goooood bye!

Vote
Fan
Comment
-Aubree-