🍋Piggy x FEM!Reader Lemon🍋

A/N: requested by -InkDragon-  hope you like it @~@

Piggy's P.O.V.
Me and Y/N were hanging out at my house where I turned infected at. I stared at Y/N..god she's so hot~ if only I could have her body to myself sadly I don't think that will happen :(

*mini time skip*
Y/N's P.O.V.
Today's the day I ask Piggy to be my girlfriend! We were hanging out at her house I noticed she was staring at me blushing and grinning. As she was looking at me I took this chance as a n opportunity to kiss her! I leaned well more like jumped on her and kissed her  "MMPPHH" Piggy muffled as she kissed back it soon turned into a makeout session. We broke apart as she won over dominance. "Should we continue Y/N~" Piggy said smirking (A/N sorry not sorry😏) "YES!" I replied begging to her. "Hmm" Piggy thought and then she dragged me to her old bedroom as she took off her reddish pinkish dress. "Are you gonna stare at my body or take off your clothes~?" Piggy said teasingly. "Ri-right!" I said as I started taking my clothes off. After we were both naked Piggy started sucking my breasts as I fingered her PuSsY(;-; 🐱) we were both slightly moaning. She stopped sucking my breast and took my fingers out of her and we rubbed our pussies together (A/N:This makes me feel weird I-NOT IN THAT WAY DUDES)
As we were rubbing together she took a double sided dildo (don't ask how I know what that is) and put it in her pussy and waited for me to put my pussy on the other side of the dildo. I put my pussy on the other side and Piggy went forward and backward as I did the same I cummed 2 seconds after her and I sucked her neck to mark her as mine. She did the same and we stopped having sex. "Th-that was fu-fun.." Piggy said panting. "Yeah...we should get cleaned up.." I said walking to the shower. "Yeah..."

BONUS
"What the fuck..." Foxy said as he heard everything while he was in the kitchen making a PB&J sandwich.

376 words total! I hope y'all enjoyed this! Keep the requests cumming! I MEANT COMING-