↟Isabella

"Focus, Bella, focus." I heard my older brother Zac tell me.

Left punch. Right punch. Turn. Kick.

I've been doing this for 30 minuets so far. I kicked one last final kick and made my brother collapse to the ground.

"Nice on baby sis." Zac said.
"I know bro, I know." I responded and took of my gloves leaving me in my sports bra and spandex.

I was about to walk out the gym we have when my brother stopped me.

"What?"
"Your not going out their wearing that with all the gang members in the house right now." He said handing me his shirt to put over.

Groaning I put it on and walked out heading towards my dads office.

I knocked waiting for an answer. "Come in." I finally heard him say.

"Hey dad."
"Hey kiddo. What's up?"
"Nothing much just wanted to know if you were gonna have any missions before I head off to Sadie's house."
"Yes actually. Can you have everyone meet in the living room?"
"Yea sir." I giggled.

I walked out and went around yelling "meeting in the living room!"

Everyone gathered up in the living room piling on the couches waiting to see what my dad had for us to do today.

"So," he began "everyone knows the mccann gang and how their our rivals."

Everyone nodded or said yes.

"Well they are going to be robbing a bank, but we're gonna rob it first."

Everyone cheered and stood up.

"We'll be heading out in 30 minuets, so everyone get ready and we'll head out." He said.

Everyone went to get ready, while I took off to get ready since I was still in my sports bra and spandex.

I opened my bedroom door, closed it and locked it. I ran inside my built in closet. I threw on my red lace bra and panties, I then put on a black tank top with a leather jacket and black skinny jeans. For shoes I put on high heels, I know wearing high heels for a mission, well I kinda got used to it so I can run perfectly, not to brag, in them. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my gloves.

I closed my closet door and went to my dresser and put on mascara, did a cat eye, and lip balm. Going towards my bed in put my hand under it and got my gun out, loaded it and put it in my waistband.

I ran down the stairs and out the door just in time to see everyone loading up. I ran towards my brothers black matte Cadillac.

"High heels really?" Zac asked laughing slightly.
I grinned.
"Yea it's pretty easy to run in these bad boys."

Dad came out of the house, which was really odd, cause he couldn't make it on today's mission.

Coming straight towards our car he knocked on my window telling me to roll it down.

"Yes?" I asked
"I came to tell you kids to be careful and cautious especially with the mccann group just in case their there or show up."
"We will don't worry dad." I said.

He nodded and kissed my forehead and went back inside.

Zac started the car and we headed off towards the bank.

We finally arrived. "Alright everyone knows the plan but you, so your gonna keep watch and take out any member from the McCann group.
"Alright."
"Oh and here put this on." He handed me mask.
"So no one sees you."
I nodded and we jumped out the car. Let's get this over with.