↟Familiar

I jumped out the car and watched everyone run into the building.

I stood their waiting to see if I see anyone from the McCann group or anyone from mine.

I saw 2 other black cars pull up that didn't belong to my gang.

I hid behind the car and watched to see the McCann group jump out and run towards the bank.

Shit. I thought.

I have to warn them! My brother is in there.

I took off running toward the bank also, until I heard the click of a gun.

I stopped, turned around and saw a boy around my age. Light brown locks in a quiff and hazel eyes.

He looked so familiar, but I ignored the feeling.

He smirked and started stepping closer to me.

Jason's POV ↟

"..alright so everyone got the plan." My brother Alex said.

We all nodded.

Today we're gonna rob a bank and of course I have to keep watch.

We all piled into 2 of the cars and headed off.

When we arrived I noticed 2 other matte black cars but didn't think anything of it.

We parked the car behind the bank and everyone jumped out and went running towards the bank except me.

I was looking around and noticed a girl with a gun running towards the bank!

I ran after her.

Right when I got behind her i clicked my gun and aimed it at her.

She slowly turned around.

Once she did I smirked. She's looks sexy as hell even though I can't see her face.

I started walking towards her.

I was expecting her to look terrified, but she showed no sign of fear instead she showed hate.

I looked into her eyes she looked so familiar.

I reached to take her mask off but she grabbed my arm twisted it, pushed me to the floor, punched me in the face and took off.

I was amazed, but I needed to know who she is.

Bella's POV ↟

OMG.