↳ episode 3.3

!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE READ MISSION THREE BEFORE THIS EPISODE !!!!

and if you did..... no spoilers !!

ᴄʜᴀᴛᴏʏᴇʀ - ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓓𝓸

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓓𝓸

(PREVIOUSLY ON CHATOYER)

XIYEON (NAT. REP.): How was your debut performance?

a chorus of 'awesomes' and 'so cools' can be heard from the trainees.

TAEMIN (NAT. REP.): Well the work has only just begun! Are you ready for your next mission?

XIYEON (NAT. REP.): It's group battle time!

TAEMIN (NAT. REP.): The theme of the performances will be rookies vs. veterans!

XIYEON (NAT. REP.): Meaning one group will be performing a song from a rookie group against a song from a veteran group.

TAEMIN (NAT. REP.): We'll let you choose your own teams this time. The top six trainees in a and ace class will get to choose their teams!

XIYEON (NAT. REP.): And once your teams are chosen, you'll get to pick one of six songs to perform.

TAEMIN (NAT REP.): The six songs are stuck to the wall on the other side of the room. When your group decides the one you want, your captain will have to run across the room to get it. You'll have to be quick because the other captains will also be getting their song, and they might want the same one as you!

 You'll have to be quick because the other captains will also be getting their song, and they might want the same one as you!

caption: but where are the song titles??

XIYEON (NAT. REP.): Of course there is a twist, you won't know the song beforehand. Just a hint about its  concept.