Chapter 2

(Next day after the spacial quake)

-Y/N POV-

I was a bit mentally stressed, because soon I will be repeating the same spots, that I am going to repair and I was hoping Shido made it out unscathed. I was first to the class spreading out on my desk with small eye bags.

Ai: "Hey what happened to you?"

I look at my classmate Ai Yamabuki and the member of the annoying trio, but the suprising thing was, that she was alone without her at the moment.

Y/N: "Just hoping that idiot Shido didn't kill himself by going outside during the spacial quake..."

Ai: "Oh yeah he did run out for some reason... I have to admit you two are close."

Y/N: "He was one of my very few friends up till now. I obviously care about his well being as a friend."

Ai: "hehe I understand how that feels. When Mai or Mii were sick or in trouble I am worried sick about them."

Y/N: *smiles and looks in her eyes* "You must be a really nice person to be friends with, if you care about them that much."

Ai: *looks away* "I-I don't know about that... We all have only eachother, because of us insulting people."

Y/N: "Did you try to talk to them and explain you don't really mean those insulting things?"

Ai: *looks down in shame* "N-no... because of that probably people think we can only be mean to others."

Y/N: *Tries to stand up, but trips falling on the floor* "ughhhhhhhhh ow..."

Ai: *quickly gets on the ground trying to help me on my feet* "HOLY- Are you okay?!?!"

Y/N: "Y-yeah I am just a bit tired... all I need is a little nap..." *Ai helps Y/N sit back on the chair*

Ai: *sigh* "How long did you sleep?"

Y/N: "Truth to be told... about two or three hours..."

Ai: "Just rest your head on the desk and take a nap. I will try to make an excuse for Miss Okamine to not wake you up."

Y/N: "T-thanks... it is nice to have a friend like you..."

I close my eyes and drop into the dream realm.

-Ai's POV-

Ai: "D-did he just call me a friend?!"

I was really suprised. I knew I didn't need to make an excuse for him, because he helped Ms. Okamine many times and she kind of owe's him. I have to say his eye colour is interesting the Irises always look like they change colour (You don't have symbols for Irises, but your eye colour changes, based on feelings) while the rest of his eyes are black. I then see shido and few more classmates walk inside I was a bit pissed of Shido was here, because this is kind of his fault.

Ai: "Hey Itsuka!"

*Shido looks at me*

Ai: "Your friend Y/N didn't sleep at all thanks to you running out during the quake. Once he wakes up you should apologize to him you Idiot."

Shido: *wide eyed* "O-oh *Looks down in shame* I didn't know... sorry."

Ai: " *Sigh* I am not the one you should apologize to, but next time you decide to do something stupid you should think about how he feels."

I then walk away and wait for my friends to show up.

-Shido's POV-

Kotori(earpiece): "She's got a point, if you neglect someone's feelings and thoughts they will loose some positive opinions on you. I guess this could count as a bit of training as well..."