Chapter 3

here we go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N POV-

Today is a rainy day. I am walking home peacefull with an umbrella. Honestly the sounds of the rain felt nice. it wasn't a voilently strong rain, yet it was not too weak.

Y/N: "Beautiful weather for clearing your head. hmhmhmh~"

Then when I am walking past a shrine. I feel a weak flow of spirit power and I notice a girl running in the puddles with a bunny puppet on her hand. I smile to myself as I met these two many times and made quite a nice relation-ship with them. I decide to surprise them by teleporting behind their backs.

Y/N: "What are you two cute bunnies doing here?"

Yoshino/Yoshinon: "Eep/Waah!"

After they both turn around Yoshino makes a rather cute pouty face.

Yoshinon: "That's a pretty rude way to announce your presence Y/N!"

Yoshino: "Y-you scared us."

Y/N: "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. hehehe"

Her pout then turns into a excited smile.

Yoshinon: "Will you play with us today Y/N?"

Y/N: *playfully looks at his hand as if he had a watch* "I have time, so what do you wanna play?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After playing few games with Yoshino and Yoshinon. I ended up inviting her to my humble home.

Y/N: "You hungry?"

Yoshino: "N-no. th-" *stomach grumbles and she blushes*

Y/N: *laughs* "Just wait. I'll make some pancakes."

I take start making pancakes and midway. I notice that she is bored and for the funsies I put on the TV movie she might like. After about 30 minutes. I prepare enough pancakes for all three of us (Including the hand puppet Yoshinon) and because I am wierd... I don't use maple sirup and butter, but molten chocolate and Hazelnuts.

Yoshino was slightly drooling. To be completely honest a girl in a green bunny raincoat drooling over pancakes was just as funny as it was cute. I couldn't help but chuckle. When she realized what she was doing and started to blush more red than Kotori's hair.

Y/N: "You should eat before i gets cold. It isn't going to be as tasty cold."

She then takes a quick bite out of it. I swear she could replace a beacon, thanks to how her face lit up. I just entertained myself with my food and watching a 40 year old spirit still act so innocent and cute.

Y/N: "Say... why don't you stay here... the mean weaponized people (Ast) won't find you, since they don't know where this house is... and even if they would show up I can protect you..."

Yoshinon: *looks at Yoshino* "Hey isn't that what you wanted Yoshino? Be with a person y-"

Before the little rabbit can finish her sentence, Yoshino covers her mouth while blushing alot.