Chapter 2 Fliqpy

A week had passed, I found out Flippy had a case of PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, from when he was in the war. I never seen any signs of it and when I asked the others they just went onto another topic. Was Flippy that bad? I also found out that he was the patient that wouldn't talk to anyone and when some tried to talk to him he usually started yelling and/or hitting them. Which was hard for me to believe since he seemed so nice to me.

I can't go to work today, sadly. I had gotten the flu and was in bed. I called in and Mr. Lumpy said it was okay. He said he would ask Giggles and Petunia to fill in for me. I'm glad Mr. Lumpy didn't get mad at me for getting sick. My immune system wasn't very strong.

* * *

I waited for Flaky to come through the door. She was late. I started to get worried. Flaky was never late she was always on time. What if she got hurt? Or if she got bored of Flippy? Or what if the others drove her away? She couldn't have been fired. Flippy was thinking about every possible way Flaky wasn't there that he didn't notice Petunia walk in. Flippy smiled and looked up after hearing the door close, but his smile soon vanished. Flaky wasn't there.

"Hello, Flippy, it's great to speak to you again." Her annoying, girly voice was hurting his ears. Where was his Flaky?

"Where is Flaky? What did you do to her, you fucking bitch?!" He tried to think of a polite way to insult this witch. He really tried.

"That's rude thing to say to a woman, but I'm happy you're talking to me."

"Tch, a woman? Last time I remember you were a whiny brat, complaining about how I would never talk to you." She started to glare at the green-haired boy. She took notice of his, now, piercing yellow eyes. The eyes that were always there when he never knew of Flaky. It was because of that little brat that Flippy started to smile every day and would look forward to waking up in this prison. Why did he like that little kid? Petunia was the perfect woman. She had a slender body and she wasn't lacking in the chest area at all. All Flaky had was a tiny body and if she didn't have her long hair nobody could even tell she was a female. She was a better worker than Flaky and she actually looked like her age, while Flaky looked like a twelve year old.

"Now, where is Flaky?" Petunia was caught off guard hearing a deep voice come from Flippy, whom usually had such a sweet voice.

"She is sick and staying home for awhile."

"Bring her here. If you don't... heh... I would love to see all your reactions to what I can do with only a table and a chair. Nobody would even recognize you"

Petunia jumped from her chair and took no time to get out of that room. She looked towards the others. Sniffles nodded to her and started to dial Flaky's number.

* * *

Flaky was driving as fast as she could, but still trying to stay on the speed limit, to the facility. When she got there she ran inside. She was running as fast as she could to Flippy's room. Sniffles told her that Flippy had switch to his "other self" and that he threatened to hurt, and maybe kill, Petunia. What if it's multiple personality disorder or bipolar disorder instead of PTSD? Flaky wasn't worried about that right now. She was worried for her friend's life. She saw everyone as they crowded around his room. Giggles took a hold of Flaky and pushed her into his room.

"Hello, Flaky." The deep voice scared the little woman. She turned around to see Flippy only with these strange yellow eyes. This wasn't her Flippy. She was trembling and afraid. She didn't want to be scared of him though. He was Flippy just another version of him. He was her friend. She never wanted to be scared of her friends.

"H-hello, its nice to meet you." She walked over to her usual seat and sat down.

"Meet me? Did you get amnesia or something? Were you hit by a truck?" He sounded worried and she notice his eye flashing from black to yellow.